MIUIRecovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job M1cha
:) MI2 needs a good recovery.without clockworkmod recovery this device is not full functional.Hope miui releases kernel source as soon as possible for full open source development

Reactions: galambar
I wrote to them multiple times via support. But they don't even let me talk to an developer or chef.

It works great ! thank you!

have you noticed the Battery icon is over the date & hours on the top ?

and the clock shows the wrong hour for me

:p

ja CWM with Mi2 is really nice, you can Backup even system 1 or system 2 and restore like you want. If m1cha gets real Dual Boot into it we could even have Miui V4 and AOKP installed, or Miui V4 and Miui V5

Reactions: lekzzz
lenny i'm off topic but can you make a qcs99 stock for mi two multilanguage without theme?
Sorry but no, believe it or not would take more time to build with no theme than current ROM, and I don't have much time. Sorry bout that. And yes, off topic, so leave this thread for recovery. Any more questions, ask in my post :)

ja CWM with Mi2 is really nice, you can Backup even system 1 or system 2 and restore like you want. If m1cha gets real Dual Boot into it we could even have Miui V4 and AOKP installed, or Miui V4 and Miui V5

Thats already possible, just need someone to port aokp to the m2 :). All in time.

Reactions: type-R and lekzzz
can somebody explain, what is the difference between wipe and format in recovery? thx

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.