Xiaomi MIUIv5 for Xiaomi MI-2 coming next Friday 3.3.1 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somewhat agree....i also have been using Mi2 as only phone with no issues(spare the odd graphical glitch once in a while)..The only thing i was really saying is that if V5 is not 4.2 then it does not justify the version jump(from V4.1 to V5)....Anytime i heard about V5 i assumed it would bump up android version to latest. if not what was the point is what my mind was saying.... Android 4.2 brings new features(lock screen widgets is only one i can think of right now) and also improved security.

What is the graphical glitch you get once in a while?

Is it the same bug that I reported that almost no one gets?

Thanks.

What is the graphical glitch you get once in a while?

Is it the same bug that I reported that almost no one gets?

Thanks.

it is. i get it so seldomly that it's hard to pin point when it happens. it's been probably a week since the last time it happened. it seems to happen more when going landscape in some 3rp party apps to enter text then coming back to portrait....

So it is a software related issue... I've talked with Xiaomi support but they don't know what am I talking about, seems that I am the only person who reported that.

I'm assuming only a few more hours until we V5 hit the shelves!
Who's gonna get into it? :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm assuming only a few more hours until we V5 hit the shelves!
Who's gonna get into it? :)

Its 9pm in China on Thursday. Its more than a few hours away. Its like 16 hours away.

Its 9pm in China on Thursday. Its more than a few hours away. Its like 16 hours away.

Yeah technically, but it's come to the time where it has come down to hours of waiting which is what I meant to get at.

Have you seen more into V5 yourself? Pretty keen to see it out.

Yeah technically, but it's come to the time where it has come down to hours of waiting which is what I meant to get at.

Have you seen more into V5 yourself? Pretty keen to see it out.

Seen more of it? I've been running it for like 2 weeks now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.