[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we have to work with smali, not java, which is what makes it hard. If miui was open source, itd be easy to include all cyanogenmod/aokp stuff.

Unfortunately we have to work with smali, not java, which is what makes it hard. If miui was open source, itd be easy to include all cyanogenmod/aokp stuff.
I understand now. I gonna search and make try and I'll reply after. Thanks for explanation!

Dont do that. Or if you do, dont encourage others to. Its far more likely to not work and cause headaches for everyone.

Reactions: fusionjack
can some one hellp me with this mod? is there some one made for T mobile galaxy s3 d2tmo?
i didn't see that rom in the 2.10.26 released this week, so no port for it.

I used ControlPanel_miuiandroid_shooteru-2.10.19 in 2.10.26 and it did work successfully :):)
why don't you use the 2.10.26 one? the old one could work but if official miui added some new features or did bugfixing, you won't have them. it is really recommended to use the same version.

I try to install v6 supercharger script, after reboot this mod is broken, need to reflash ROM :oops:
i never trust supercharger scripts :D. too much scripts will conflict each others and brings system instability.

Reactions: ardiansyah
why don't you use the 2.10.26 one? the old one could work but if official miui added some new features or did bugfixing, you won't have them. it is really recommended to use the same version.
because I didn't find their link (ControlPanel_miuiandroid_shooteru-2.10.26) :(:(

re-uploaded ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_d2att-2.10.26.zip. hopefully this would fix FC problem...

released ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_d2tmo-2.10.26.zip!
sorry for not knowing that this rom was in the release page. thanks to blackwing182 for testing this. :)

Reactions: blackwing182
The link to the downloads is in the post on miuiaustralia. Which is linked to in the OP. Everyone else has found it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.