[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i dont want to change any libs by including it in CP, but i think i'll do it since the flicker happens often in the last 2 builds.
the only question is for s3, for s3 users: do you have problem with crt-off like avicoco mentioned?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I'm using the S3.. No issue here, i don't see the wallpaper after the crt effect

Is systemui.apk and framework-res.apk needed for controlpanel? Asking as that would remove multilanguage on samsung s3 I guess.
yes...like boxcarracer81 explained it will lose some control panel function. i'm planning to port control panel for multilang, but stil need time to do that.

Without it I do have the flickering on my SGS2.. I've tried without it and setting a delay in stweaks for crtoff, but that didn't work for me..
good to know...but i just noticed the flickers only happens if you wake up the screen and then make it off again without unlocking the screen.

This fix works, thanks!

One question, would it be possible to have crt-ON too?
thanks for the feedback!
i'm afraid that crt on will cause some delay when waking up the screen. thats why i doubt to enable crt on.

thanks for the feedback!
i'm afraid that crt on will cause some delay when waking up the screen. thats why i doubt to enable crt on.

Oh, ok. What about making it an option in the Control Panel? I mean, both for the on and off animation. Anyways, just a thought, not a request.. I'm sure that would mean a great deal of hard work and not even sure if it's possible :)

Oh, ok. What about making it an option in the Control Panel? I mean, both for the on and off animation. Anyways, just a thought, not a request.. I'm sure that would mean a great deal of hard work and not even sure if it's possible :)
that is a good idea :D

How can I get the complete control panel on 2.11.30 for xiaomi mi-one? I mean like with the equalizer, adjusted volume settings, different icon for google play, etc. Just like the control panel from a MUIandroid ROM.
Thanks anyways, your mods rock! :)

How can I get the complete control panel on 2.11.30 for xiaomi mi-one? I mean like with the equalizer, adjusted volume settings, different icon for google play, etc. Just like the control panel from a MUIandroid ROM.
Thanks anyways, your mods rock! :)
by using lenny's rom?

well i have galaxy nexus and when i flash the mod for it i can't access the nav bar settings..other settings can be used except for this. Any reason for such problem..

well i have galaxy nexus and when i flash the mod for it i can't access the nav bar settings..other settings can be used except for this. Any reason for such problem..
the galaxy nexus has already nav bar keys, therefore the setting is not available for your device. :)

well is there any way to re-size the dpi of the nav bar for galaxy nexus since the app doesn't support so ?

Does this work on MIUI for maguro and does this have nav bar modes too?
the only thing to know is to try. :)
i don't have maguro so i can't tell if it works or not, but so far i don't receive feedback that it doesn't work.
the maguro has already nav bar, so the nav bar options in control panel is disabled.

the only thing to know is to try. :)
i don't have maguro so i can't tell if it works or not, but so far i don't receive feedback that it doesn't work.
the maguro has already nav bar, so the nav bar options in control panel is disabled.
Means I cant adjust the height of navbar using this control panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.