- Aug 7, 2011
Packages updated for 2.1.20 and i added some more devices. Changed download place to Mediafire. Tell me if some is not working or if your device is missing. Schwopp!
When yo usay g2x you ment Optimus 2x right?For the LG g2x - I tried to flash in recovery but it said installation aborted? Am I doin something wrong Fekke?
Those five maybe be me haha but I'm guessing the g2x is different than the o2x because you can't use o2x roms on the g2x. G2x is the us versionWhen yo usay g2x you ment Optimus 2x right?
I see that it have been 5 downloads of that package, so if it didnt work for you but for someone else i dont know.
Waiting for the update.
Sent from my Incredible S
The update isnt here. I dont have time for this, im sorry. I have made an guide instead how you can get the animations for your selfs. Im sorryThanks, is possible to add Extended Settings? The poll is closed..
Hi there! Here is an guide to add other Transition Animations for MIUI!
Flash in Recovery without any wipe.
I dont have time to make an package to all new versions that coming out.
Instead, i will make an guide for you how you can make this at your own on an easy way.
1. Download the rom for your phone
2. Extract framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
3. Go to UOT Kitchen
4. Go to Bootanimation and tick Use this mod and select the animation you want
5. Go to File Upload and untick ThemeChooser preview and click on Upload system files
6. Upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk. Wait for it to be completed.
7. Go to Summary and click Submit work to kitchen. Follow next link that appers.
8. Wait for it to be done, download the zip, put it on your SD card and flash in CWM.
Ask for help if needed!
No problem. Thanks for the guide. But I found that something is not right. If you don't mind I point that out.The update isnt here. I dont have time for this, im sorry. I have made an guide instead how you can get the animations for your selfs. Im sorry
OP ChangedNo problem. Thanks for the guide. But I found that something is not right. If you don't mind I point that out.
The 4th step from your tutorial is suppose to go into "Window" instead of "bootanimation".
After go into the "Window" tab, tick "Use this mod" and select the ICS animation.
The rest can follow the OP method.
Sent from Incredible S