[MOD][ALL][GUIDE] ICS Transition Animation and others for MIUI

Extended Settings in next version?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packages updated for 2.1.20 and i added some more devices. Changed download place to Mediafire. Tell me if some is not working or if your device is missing. Schwopp!

For the LG g2x - I tried to flash in recovery but it said installation aborted? Am I doin something wrong Fekke?

For the LG g2x - I tried to flash in recovery but it said installation aborted? Am I doin something wrong Fekke?

When yo usay g2x you ment Optimus 2x right?
I see that it have been 5 downloads of that package, so if it didnt work for you but for someone else i dont know.

When yo usay g2x you ment Optimus 2x right?
I see that it have been 5 downloads of that package, so if it didnt work for you but for someone else i dont know.
Those five maybe be me haha but I'm guessing the g2x is different than the o2x because you can't use o2x roms on the g2x. G2x is the us version

StatusBar force close on Desire 2.1.20 any fix?

I got 41 downloads on that package. And you are the first one that reports an problem. Dono if it have with the package to do.
Try to clear dalvik cache and install the package again

Hi there! Here is an guide to add other Transition Animations for MIUI!

Install:
Flash in Recovery without any wipe.

I dont have time to make an package to all new versions that coming out.
Instead, i will make an guide for you how you can make this at your own on an easy way.

1. Download the rom for your phone
2. Extract framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
3. Go to UOT Kitchen
4. Go to Bootanimation and tick Use this mod and select the animation you want
5. Go to File Upload and untick ThemeChooser preview and click on Upload system files
6. Upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk. Wait for it to be completed.
7. Go to Summary and click Submit work to kitchen. Follow next link that appers.
8. Wait for it to be done, download the zip, put it on your SD card and flash in CWM.

Ask for help if needed!
Enjoy!

The update isnt here. I dont have time for this, im sorry. I have made an guide instead how you can get the animations for your selfs. Im sorry :)

No problem. Thanks for the guide. But I found that something is not right. If you don't mind I point that out.

The 4th step from your tutorial is suppose to go into "Window" instead of "bootanimation".
After go into the "Window" tab, tick "Use this mod" and select the ICS animation.

The rest can follow the OP method.

Cheers. :)

Twitter: @jacklcw
Sent from Incredible S

No problem. Thanks for the guide. But I found that something is not right. If you don't mind I point that out.

The 4th step from your tutorial is suppose to go into "Window" instead of "bootanimation".
After go into the "Window" tab, tick "Use this mod" and select the ICS animation.

The rest can follow the OP method.

Cheers. :)

Twitter: @jacklcw
Sent from Incredible S

OP Changed :)