[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OG....no just flashed from recovery

Kid cassidy, I have a OG too. This is what I do. I download the file to my pc or phone, then I decompress the zip, once the zip is decompressed I delete the SIAM file. I compress the zip back and boom you should ready to go. Oh! Don't forget to mount system before flashing the zip or you'll get an aborted error, okay.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kid cassidy, I have a OG too. This is what I do. I download the file to my pc or phone, then I decompress the zip, once the zip is decompressed I delete the SIAM file. I compress the zip back and boom you should ready to go. Oh! Don't forget to mount system before flashing the zip or you'll get an aborted error, okay.

Thank You....Worked like a charm ;)

Only problem is...i think something is wrong with the 12.30 version, when i go to the app drawer options and try to pick a area it freezes? and the app drawer is never there in the pulldown

What date rom are you running?

Only problem is...i think something is wrong with the 12.30 version, when i go to the app drawer options and try to pick a area it freezes? and the app drawer is never there in the pulldown

I was running 1.12.16 but I just flashed froyo. I have tried extended setting on most of miui version, and all work without problems. I don't use the app drawer at all, so I don't know what could be wrong.

The pull drawer doesn't appear in the pull down, you'll find it just under the pull down.

Hey Andy, I noticed on your site there is now an ICS folder... I tried those 2 files in there on my SGS2 running the new MIUI V4 2.1.20 Fresh Rom and it caused a bootloop... are they for the new MIUI 4.0.3 ICS?

TrOjAn

Hello all. I've known of the volume mod for quite some time now. I just recently made my music available on my phone and am thinking of flashing it.

However, I'm not quite sure exactly what it does. My searches told me it allows music skipping with the volume keys. But how do you change the volume when the screen is off? Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

@andy-thank you for your hard work. I thought of a mod, just not sure if it's possible.

Do you think it would be possible to make it so when you are done with what your doing; texting, browsing, playing a game, or whatever on your phone, and you hit the power button to put the phone back in your pocket. It will automatically close everything you were doing and start you back on your home screen after you unlock your phone again.
It would do the same as long pressing the back button till you were on your home screen, just instantly instead of however many times you would have to depending on what you were doing.
...sick balls!

Hello all. I've known of the volume mod for quite some time now. I just recently made my music available on my phone and am thinking of flashing it.

However, I'm not quite sure exactly what it does. My searches told me it allows music skipping with the volume keys. But how do you change the volume when the screen is off? Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

@andy-thank you for your hard work. I thought of a mod, just not sure if it's possible.

Do you think it would be possible to make it so when you are done with what your doing; texting, browsing, playing a game, or whatever on your phone, and you hit the power button to put the phone back in your pocket. It will automatically close everything you were doing and start you back on your home screen after you unlock your phone again.
It would do the same as long pressing the back button till you were on your home screen, just instantly instead of however many times you would have to depending on what you were doing.
...sick balls!

The way the mods works is that if you soft press the volume key it would skip a track. If you hard press it would increase/decrease the volume. this is achieve while playing music. Its very cool feature. Flash it :) don't be scared :p

The way the mods works is that if you soft press the volume key it would skip a track. If you hard press it would increase/decrease the volume. this is achieve while playing music. Its very cool feature. Flash it :) don't be scared :p

Lol. I'm not scared. Just wanted to know how to use it. ;-)

...sick balls!

I'm having problems with the battery top bar, it is no longer appearing, same when I choose 'none' instead, the battery icon is still there. Also when I click disable app drawer, it still comes down when I go to pull the notification bar for example.

I'm having problems with the battery top bar, it is no longer appearing, same when I choose 'none' instead, the battery icon is still there. Also when I click disable app drawer, it still comes down when I go to pull the notification bar for example.

Sounds to me that you haven't got the latest version of the MIUIsettings.apk. "NONE" is no longer an option, there is a toggle instead. Uninstall the version you have and install the latest. If you go to Help > About the version number should be 2.1.1

Any chance there'll be an extended settings mod for miui v4 in the near future?

More like the far future. MIUI V4 is only "officially" on 2 or 3 devices right now and Andy, the genius of this invention, does not have a MIUI V4 device and i doubt his device will ever see MIUI V4 due to Cyanogen dropping it altogether. I'm sure he would not turn any equipment donations away if you wanna be generous...

Hey Andy, just curious but after installing 12.30 in my statbar now instead of the normal signal bars and 3g.....i have 3g and 2 different signal bars? 1 is marked with an E and the other set is marked 1x what are these? and how do i just get the normal bars back?

Hey Andy, just curious but after installing 12.30 in my statbar now instead of the normal signal bars and 3g.....i have 3g and 2 different signal bars? 1 is marked with an E and the other set is marked 1x what are these? and how do i just get the normal bars back?

Sounds weird?? Could you post a screenshot? Also, what phone do you have? and is it 4g?

Same issue here on droid 1 running 3g 1.12.30 after flashing this mod

Hey Andy I could use some assistance. How do I make sure that I wipe extended settings from my phone all together. I recently flashed MIUI v4 after wiping data, cache and dalvik cache to my phone and the time in the statusbar was centered. So Im guessing some how something is being left behind that is messing with my phone.

Hey Andy I could use some assistance. How do I make sure that I wipe extended settings from my phone all together. I recently flashed MIUI v4 after wiping data, cache and dalvik cache to my phone and the time in the statusbar was centered. So Im guessing some how something is being left behind that is messing with my phone.

clock is centered on ICS builds. ;-)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

You install the app separately. You'll find it in the same place you got the zip from. Copy it to your SDCARD. Open File Explorer on your phone and click on MIUIsettings.apk to install it..

Trying to install the app but theres only a zip folder, no apk? ive looked through all the folders contained but none are an apk? any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.