[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Version is available. It's just the No Overscroll Version for now..
New version for 2.2.10 FC's after adding MIUI clock widget (2x2 or 2x4) and changing its skin. Please, fix.
P.S. Does the launcher included in zip support scrollable widgets?

New version for 2.2.10 FC's after adding MIUI clock widget (2x2 or 2x4) and changing its skin. Please, fix.
P.S. Does the launcher included in zip support scrollable widgets?
I'll look into the reported issue. Scrolling widget support is included.

Reactions: da900
Andy,

Not sure if your taking feature requests for this mod but if you are any chance of adding this>

With the custom carrier name its a single colour, would it be possible to have a custom carrier in multi colour like the google carrier name?

Thanks for keeping this updated.. I know lots of users that would be lost without it :D

TrOjAn

when is there going to be an overscroll version, hope today?
how is the mod going for ics. are we gonna have overscroll on ics to

Great Work Andy,

Greets
Dragon

Hi,

I confirm the bug with clock widget with 2.2.10.

Thanks Andy for the best and most necessary mod for MIUI ;)

Ive constantly got no connection from my provider, is it caused by this mod, how do i stop it?

btw
HTC desire.
MIUI XJ
Latest update

and i downloaded the 2.2.10 non-overscroll
i downloaded the ics animations mod too so im not sure if its this or that.

Ive constantly got no connection from my provider, is it caused by this mod, how do i stop it?

btw
HTC desire.
MIUI XJ
Latest update

and i downloaded the 2.2.10 non-overscroll
i downloaded the ics animations mod too so im not sure if its this or that.
It is created by ICS Animations.

To anyone having the double signal issue (usually on CDMA devices)

I replaced the StatusBarPolicy.smali found in SystemUI\smali\com\android\systemui\statusbar with a modded one for CDMA devices

Here is mine, IDK if it's universal but it works on my CDMA device (Nexus S 4G). Extract that zip to get to the smali

All you have to do is decompile Andy's modded SystemUI.apk from latest extended settings, navigate to the decompiled SystemUI folder, go to \smali\com\android\systemui\statusbar. Download my modded StatusBarPolicy.smali above and copy/paste it inside \smali\com\android\systemui\statusbar

Recompile, and if you used apktool, sign the app after you compiled

Its not working on my desire running miui-au 2.1.10...
after flashing the zip and after the rebooting i get an error that "THE APPLICATION STATUS BAR(PROCESS COM.ANDROID.SYSTEMUI) HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"..

Now the status bar is gone...
plz help me guys!!!

Its not working on my desire running miui-au 2.1.10...
after flashing the zip and after the rebooting i get an error that "THE APPLICATION STATUS BAR(PROCESS COM.ANDROID.SYSTEMUI) HAS STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"..

Now the status bar is gone...
plz help me guys!!!
u can revert back to Miui 2.2.3 and use ESM 2.1.13.. and then wait for Andy to release the latest mod.

Outstanding work man! I re-flash this on every single update.
Question - is the modded launcher now included in the Extended Settings zip?

And I've now donated to your beer fund - hope it'll buy a decent lager :)

Outstanding work man! I re-flash this on every single update.
Question - is the modded launcher now included in the Extended Settings zip?

And I've now donated to your beer fund - hope it'll buy a decent lager :)

Many thanks!! :)
The modded Launcher was included by mistake this week, but nobody apart from you has noticed..

Oh no worries man - I would love it if every update included it! So on the note of the modded Launcher, what exactly is changed past the Scrollable Widgets?

Many thanks!! :)
The modded Launcher was included by mistake this week, but nobody apart from you has noticed..
i dont really like the modded launcher only because it doesnt work correctly on my phone. the row changes the columns and the columns changed the rows. and if i wanted to make 6 rows i have to change it in the columns part but another thing is it puts all the icons and widgets below passed the dock so its pretty useless it more for tablets i would like for it to be edited to work on the phones better.

V2 of the Non Overscroll Version released. It should fix the FC when adding a clock, it should also address the double signal issue. (thanks to gamerguy80 for testing)

i dont really like the modded launcher only because it doesnt work correctly on my phone. the row changes the columns and the columns changed the rows. and if i wanted to make 6 rows i have to change it in the columns part but another thing is it puts all the icons and widgets below passed the dock so its pretty useless it more for tablets i would like for it to be edited to work on the phones better.

I know it's not perfect, it's not really finished, like I said I included it by mistake. But it doesn't do any harm so thought I'd leave it in for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.