[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a 2.1.6 could be made and thanks for all the hard work

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Any chance of a 2.1.6 could be made and thanks for all the hard work

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

I'm afraid not.. Just use the version before, there have been so few changes recently that chances are it'll work fine.

i got graphic glitch in app drawer using miuiandroid 2.1.20;big transparent horizontal line just below the statusbar.

Installed Signed_NoOverscroll but MIUIsettings doesn't want to install(mounted manually data and system,even if it was already mounted,and no luck) :(

Installed Signed_NoOverscroll but MIUIsettings doesn't want to install(mounted manually data and system,even if it was already mounted,and no luck) :(

You should flash signednon overscroll thruough recovery then install miuisetting.apk as a regular app.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Try downloading the apk again. It shouldn't matter if you flashed settings before or after.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I'm having the same problem as a few others. After flashing, there are 2 signal bars, and neither display any relevant information. Both zips resulted the same, however overscroll did kill my data. Couldn't flash without mounting /system, was getting status 7. Running on Epic 4g Touch with 1.12.30. Screenshot attached

20120209_103959.jpg

I'm having the same problem as a few others. After flashing, there are 2 signal bars, and neither display any relevant information. Both zips resulted the same, however overscroll did kill my data. Couldn't flash without mounting /system, was getting status 7. Running on Epic 4g Touch with 1.12.30. Screenshot attached

View attachment 3325

Hi. It's a known issue that effects all 4g phones.. I don't have a 4g phone so it's impossible for me to test possible fixes. I did ask for volunteers with a 4g phone to help with testing but as usual no one came forward. Seems people are more than happy to us my Mods but not so happy to help me make them work for everyone.I'll keep doing the best I can with the limited resources I have.
Andy

Hi. It's a known issue that effects all 4g phones.. I don't have a 4g phone so it's impossible for me to test possible fixes. I did ask for volunteers with a 4g phone to help with testing but as usual no one came forward. Seems people are more than happy to us my Mods but not so happy to help me make them work for everyone.I'll keep doing the best I can with the limited resources I have.
Andy

hi andy i have a tmobile g2 and i would like to help you with any tests if u need a tester

Status
Not open for further replies.