[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try changing to the default theme to see if the Google Logo appears. It's just an image like any other so it'll pickup the version from the theme is there is one. As for it disappearing, the carrier or logo will be hidden when you have notifications.

Hope that explains things? If you're still having issues let me know..

Thanks!, yeah i just figured out the green power notification icon was cancelling out the ribbon carrier logo. will try out the default theme.

@ andy - THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

tested everything working on evo3D

EDIT: FCs on launcher apparently, check your PM, sorry. I'll figure it out soon I hope.

Still, your work is GREATLY appreciated!!!

I'm having problems with this app when it comes to the status bar. I'm running MIUI ICS 2.0 build and had a version of this app on the phone. I'm able to edit the carrier text to something custom and it shows up. the second i pull down the notification bar and slide it back up the text goes away. only other options that really change are battery and removing clock. I'm gonna try to delete the .apk and then reflash the no_overscroll in recovery..

Version 2 uploaded..

Changes include.

Ability to change Layouts on the fly.
App Drawer Background colour picker
App Drawer bottom bar made slightly bigger to help those of you with fat fingers!!! :eek:

To take advantage of the new features you need to download and install either the Overscroll or No Overscroll zip, plus the MIUIsettings.apk (it may be necessary to uninstall the current MIUIsettings app if you already have it) I've put a version number on the about page to make it easier to identify if you have the latest release. It should be 2.1.1.

Hope you like the changes..

Andy

Version 2 uploaded..

Changes include.

Ability to change Layouts on the fly.
App Drawer Background colour picker
App Drawer bottom bar made slightly bigger to help those of you with fat fingers!!! :eek:

To take advantage of the new features you need to download and install either the Overscroll or No Overscroll zip, plus the MIUIsettings.apk (it may be necessary to uninstall the current MIUIsettings app if you already have it) I've put a version number on the about page to make it easier to identify if you have the latest release. It should be 2.1.1.

Hope you like the changes..

Andy

Works like a charm. Black app drawer background is looking good. Thanks again Andy

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Andy very nice work keep going, especially the new change on the fly+app drawer.
Have a few problems tough, the first being my slide to unlock screen disappears when i use a password. And for some kind of reason after the v2 my icons in the dock wend up a few pixels. Using a desire hd with the latest miui and miuisettins.apk+overscroll.

Thanks anyhow (^_^)

Very nice, thanks for this mod. Without this mod I probably wouldn't use MIUI as my main rom. I'll be sending a donation as soon as I am able to. Thanks again.

20111129_202309.jpg

Just a very minor bug I noticed after flashing v2 non-overscroll and the updated MiuiSettings apk. It changed the name of my tools folder to what you see in the screen grab. Easy enough to fix but it made me lol. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Great mod! Is it possible to have the date displayed when dragging the notification bar down like it is in stock? With this mod it won't show. Thanks!

Great mod! Is it possible to have the date displayed when dragging the notification bar down like it is in stock? With this mod it won't show. Thanks!

Lol. :) go to miui control app, then status bar, then date format, then date format on notification bar and follow those examples; boom there is your date on notification bar.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Just a very minor bug I noticed after flashing v2 non-overscroll and the updated MiuiSettings apk. It changed the name of my tools folder to what you see in the screen grab. Easy enough to fix but it made me lol. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Thanks for the heads up.. Probably won't release a fix before the next update though...

Andy very nice work keep going, especially the new change on the fly+app drawer.
Have a few problems tough, the first being my slide to unlock screen disappears when i use a password. And for some kind of reason after the v2 my icons in the dock wend up a few pixels. Using a desire hd with the latest miui and miuisettins.apk+overscroll.

Thanks anyhow (^_^)

The lockscreen isn't anything to do with this mod, have you got the Volume+ mod installed by any chance? What you've described is a FEATURE.. :eek: I thought there might be some that didn't want it so I may add an option for it in the future so you can pick and choose how it works.. I'll also look into the Launcher pixel problem..

Hah, i suspected as much and yes i have the volume+ mod installed, thanks for adding that as an options i just can't live without the volume+ mod in this freezing weather (gloves on and skipping music).

Thanks

Lol. :) go to miui control app, then status bar, then date format, then date format on notification bar and follow those examples; boom there is your date on notification bar.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!

Evo 4G
Tiamat 3.3.7
ES No Overscroll v2

Anyone else's "mobile network" options in the settings menu greyed-out after applying extended settings?

I had removed 97ramdisk and sicktweaks from init.d because I was trying to track down my intermittent lag issue. I first noticed the greyed-out mobile network after doing that. Of course I already had ES installed so I didn't think much of it. So I did a full wipe and reflash of the ROM, as well as ES before first boot. Noticed the greyed-out menu again so I did another full wipe and reflash. Booted up without flashing ES and mobile network was clickable. Flashed ES and it's greyed-out again.

Being that I don't change any of those settings it's kind of a moot point...I guess this could be more of a bug report than anything.

New Version available for 1.12.2
The only update is the Launcher should now support all qHD screens.
Please download either Overscroll or NoOverscroll as normal.

If you already have MIUIsettings version 2.1.1 (MIUI Control Panel > About) there is no need to download the apk as you already have the latest version.
If you're not on 2.1.1 then please download and install.

Andy

New to MIUI and trying to wrap my head around things. I'm on a Droid X running 1.10.21. I was able to install the center zip without issue. Now I'm trying to get the app drawer option. I don't have the option in my MIUI Control Panel so I went looking for the latest apk. I found one in the 1.11.18 folder, downloaded it and the install failed. Am I out of luck getting the latest apk installed on 1.10.21?

Status
Not open for further replies.