[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm when I go in settings, It's written in Chinese and English

snap20110730_161627.png

I say u all let the man rest . I, like every one else, LOVE this mod but he needs to get his personal time. If u can't live without this mod stay on build 22 it ain't like a lot of things changed . If u really wanna update then deal with a few bugs

I say u come back when ur ready Andy

bd1.jpg

Hmmm when I go in settings, It's written in Chinese and English

If you're not using English as your base langauge you need to use the Multi Langauge Version. There is a seperate thread for that now. Endursa has kindly agreed to set that up which helps me out a great deal as I was struggling to keep up with the language requests..

since it's the settings.apk which has changed, if got a bug - i'm using 1.7.22 with your previous version... every time i go to settings -> tones - the settings-app crashes - any idea? :(

I can't replicate that in 1.7.29. If you can get a Logcat I'd be happy to see if I can work out where the issue is.
Failing that, update to .29 :eek:)

Andy, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!, the centered clock is perfect =]

does this work for htc desire??? if it does then im having trouble getting it to work. ive tried both methods (from phone and from computer) and still i get nothing.

help??

Hmmm does this work for the Optimus 2x release?

Yes. But you can't flash it in recovery. Unzip the file and place the files in the folder where it belong. System\framework and system\app. I do it with root explore. If you do it that way then remember to change permission either you will get FC. I use to copy the files to system, then change permission and finally move file to the right folder.

Question! is it possible to remove the alarm clock icon?
It is permanently sitting at the end of my status bar, waiting for the day it send me over the edge.
*ocd minimalism*

Additionally...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THIS.

Question! is it possible to remove the alarm clock icon?
It is permanently sitting at the end of my status bar, waiting for the day it send me over the edge.
*ocd minimalism*

Additionally...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THIS.

This has been requested a few times. Its the next thing on the list.. Hopefully, it won't be too long..

hey Andy great WORK, but can you make your Magic with the new fixed Launcher2.apk from Miui.us. Because there is a bug which puts the icon back in the position there where before. They fixed it but you have to do your Magic on this file again.

I added the new Launcher2.apk already with German inside. Maybe it would be good, as the other Topic for the translations, if you could tell which smalis, xmls, or should be added, so we could provide faster fixes if there is one needed. I don't get it the Attachments System here,

http://www.multiupload.com/CX1XF5UESB

+1 in confirming that this awesome mod works on my desire too! Wanted to get rid of carrier name and finaly did thanks to very dedicated MIUI people. Thanks heaps! :)

error

I only got error kode when i try to install it. I try mount and i try to verify to.. Any hint?
I have o2x and miui 1.7.22

I tryed to install this. But i got (status 0) when i try to install it in recovery mode. I try to mount data, verification. But no luck.
I have miui 1.7.29.. Optimus 2x... I really need help...

I tryed to install this. But i got (status 0) when i try to install it in recovery mode. I try to mount data, verification. But no luck.
I have miui 1.7.29.. Optimus 2x... I really need help...

i have the same problem on my LG G2x status 0 error in CWM 4.0.0.2 i tryed all of miui 1.7.22 and 1.7.29 same thing happens everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.