[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to apply the google logo image and nothing showed up. please help! im on dinc thanks

Make sure you have the latest version of the center clock version. Try re_downloading and flashing again. Let me know if you're still having trouble.

Love this mod, great work! My only concern is that I use a themed status bar and the top battery bar with custom colors, and flashing this reverts to green. Would it be possible to release multiple versions with different colors for the top battery bar? I myself am looking for orange. An option to change this within the settings would be even more awesome!

I've found a few alternatives, but neither work for me. There's a .mtz which replaces my theme, and I found a modified version of the mod somewhere but it's outdated and incompatible with the latest release.

Worked for my X, thank you!
But how did you get it to say Google on the top in different colors??
Edit: only one problem, I can't make the date appear on my statusbar anymore.. and, can't get rid of the Google image.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Make sure you have the latest version of the center clock version. Try re_downloading and flashing again. Let me know if you're still having trouble.

Yeah I did all that and still not working

edit: nevermind i got it to work thanks for the help

Is there a way to move the 3G, WiFi, and signal strength icons to the left side of the notification bar without compromising the centered clock mod?

It would resemble the iOS 5 look (I know its blasphemy lol) which I dig a lot.

Thanks if anyone can accomplished this or point ne in the direction of somehow doing it myself.

The Batman

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Hey there, Andy!

Love your mod, just have one problem. I use the same theme as you did/do (VA BLUE) and when I use your mod I either get the (IMO) fugly Google logo or I need to use your modified .mtz file for the statusbar which results in the theme getting all messed up. (All the controls in the statusbar drop menu revert to standard)

So to break it down: Is there a way for me to not get the Google logo but still use this awesome mod AND the theme? Thanks!

Edit: I have made a temporary solution (simply imported the empty .png into the original SystemUI.apk in the .zip)

Hey there, Andy!

Love your mod, just have one problem. I use the same theme as you did/do (VA BLUE) and when I use your mod I either get the (IMO) fugly Google logo or I need to use your modified .mtz file for the statusbar which results in the theme getting all messed up. (All the controls in the statusbar drop menu revert to standard)

So to break it down: Is there a way for me to not get the Google logo but still use this awesome mod AND the theme? Thanks!

Hi. You might get better advice from the themer's out there but I'll give it a go.
The carrier_logo.mtz file I posted contains a transparent logo , that's what you need in order to get rid of the goggle logo.
Use 7zip or similar to open the VA BLUE mtz file. In there you'll see a Systemui directory, open that and you should see a drawable-hdmi folder. Copy the carrier_logo.png from the carrier_logo.mtz file into that folder. Save the modified VA Blue theme to your phone and apply as normal. Clear as mud eh?
PM me if you get stuck, I'm happy to help..
Andy

ANDY awesome mod
thanks thanks

I leave my logo

2dmcjmv.jpg

miui_Logo.rar

Hi.. I've started a new thread for that but it's with the moderator awaiting approval. Hopefully it'll be approved soon. If you can't wait PM me and I'll send you the launcher2.apk..

hmm.. not approved yet by moderator.. do they deny your launcher mod..? :(

ANDY awesome mod
thanks thanks

I leave my logo

2dmcjmv.jpg

miui_Logo.rar

That is damn cool how you did that with the logo.

Is there a way to move the WiFi, 3G, and signal strength icons in the notification bar to the other side of the screen?

That is damn cool how you did that with the logo.

Is there a way to move the WiFi, 3G, and signal strength icons in the notification bar to the other side of the screen?

Most likely not, the Wi-Fi, 3G, Signal Strength and Battery icons are all-in-one; if I'm not mistaken of course, but I have looked over the .xml's and .smali's enough to have figured out that if you try and move them, then they all move together leaving nothing on the right side of the notification bar.

@ZeroBarrier, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate the response. That would have been cool though, for me at least lol.

Couple of questions about those cool looking images instead of carrier text: do you have to resize an image to a specific dimensions to fit in the status bar properly or...? Is it possible to put the image without the centre clock mod, with extended mod settings only?
Sorry if those are dumb questions... thanks for the answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.