[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing that theme, it's very nice.

And I hate to sound repetitive, but will the signal bar issue be fixed on the Fascinate? Thanks again.

Sent from my MIUI'ed Fascinate.

@The Batman,

How do you change the logo on the status bar?

Thanks.

kijp15, sorry but I have no idea lol. Someone else did that. Either way I would love to do that as well.

Maybe put the Batman symbol there haha.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

New to the whole MIUI realm so I'm not sure of compatibility between updates. Will this still work with 1.8.12 or do we need to wait for an update.

Thanks for a great mod. It's been 30 minutes on 1.8.12 and the slightly altered "stock" look of my screen is driving me nuts.

kijp15, sorry but I have no idea lol. Someone else did that. Either way I would love to do that as well.

Maybe put the Batman symbol there haha.

I finally know how to change the logo, is very easy. If you need further info comment back :)

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

this is my first attempt to change the google logo lol so looks bad hahaha. im using miui.us 1.8.5 with meizu theme v1.4 hahah

Attachments

• 20110812_122500.jpg
    20110812_122500.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 335
In case anyone cares...The 1.8.5 version works fine on my glacier running demonspeed_MOD MIUI. If you're having trouble flashing it, make sure you mount system in CWM before flashing. Same with the vol button mod. Thanks for a killer mod OP!!!!

What is everyone doing different to make it work in 1.8.12? I've tried mounting /system before flashing. Didn't work. I've also tried flashing as normal as well as resetting permissions. I keeps getting FCs on the status bar. SystemUI is the cause. I'm using a Samsung Vibrant.

Confirmed working with 1.8.12. SGS2

Try to wipe cache and dalvik cache after flashing if you get FCs.

Worked it out. De-compiled the stock SystemUI.apk and entered the code for the center clock, then reflashed.

Can you change wifi and signal icons color to green when connected like in older roms?

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

atoz350
.. can you shere it with us as cwm.update
i will be Grateful..i'm on 1.8.12
with a big thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.