[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
andy ghost1227 added support for lg g2x, lemme kno wen u add it to your mod so i can get it

Andy, the new app is great work mate :D I was just wondering yesterday about changing the clock colour and here you've already implemented it! Top bar battery colour change is a stroke of genius too. Absolutely loving this! Will there still be a weekly build? And why, why, why aren't the miui development picking up on the popularity of your mods and integrating the into the ROM?

The app is sick Andy. Really great work. Will this work for all future builds?

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Love your work man having issues tho only top battery works on my evo 4g graphical and percentage battery don't work I tried rebooting nothing changed

Try changing themes? My Evo is working great with the iPhone theme and with the graphical battery option selected.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I love this mod
But ever since I updated my battery disappeared
Is their any way to hide the sound/vibrate icon

I noticed that the sync symbol is used instead of the gps symbol. But awesome mod!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

here the same, Motorola Defy everything works except the Battery Icon and GPS Icon is replaced by Sync Icon

:( really great mod
But I still havent tried on my Incredible 2 yet :( .With previous version ( 1.8.19 ) .I always get bootloop after flash mod T_T

When selecting "Graphical" or "Percentage" battery style, it doesn't appear anything on the notification bar. Only indicator bar that works.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Can confirm only top bar battery indicator working on O2X. Wondered why we need the battery indicator options in the app, when they are already present in the rom?

Version 2 is now available.. Hopefully it should fix the battery issue and the GPS icon. Sorry for the mistakes, in my rush to release the new app I missed some things... BTW Version 2 includes the latest version of SIAM so the LG GX2 should now be supported..

Can confirm only top bar battery indicator working on O2X. Wondered why we need the battery indicator options in the app, when they are already present in the rom?

You're probably right, I might just replace the choice of battery with a toggle to hide the battery or show it..Like the one for the clock, that might make more sense??

Mucho Gracias !!
thnx for everything andy your mod is pure gold
without this MIUI is not complete as it should

Status
Not open for further replies.