[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Thanks Andy. It is working again. Can you also add the option for wifi and signal bars to change custom color like clock and battery bar? That would really look cool.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I tried to read through all 80 pages, but can't seem to find out what the differences between the 3 files. Essrigt, esscenter and esswitched. Thanks

The battery has worked for me since flashing this, so should I still download and flash the new zips?

Thanks again Andy.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Andy Thomson i have been ignored? Time on my request even refusal wasn't, that I knew that it is not necessary to wait!

When I apply your Mod (centered clock normal or iPhone), the status bar fc loop.... My rom is the french one

Sent from MIUI - HTC Desire

I'm running the newest MIUI rom and I mounted system, flashed this mod and I am getting FC on android process. I am restoring my phone right now, but will get a logcat if needed. Thanks

I tried to read through all 80 pages, but can't seem to find out what the differences between the 3 files. Essrigt, esscenter and esswitched. Thanks

I believe it refers to where the clock is. Right is right, center is center, and switched puts clock and signal and stuff on the left with carrier on the right like an iphone

Hi guys!

Is there a workaround to get wallpaper scrolling work again? It hasn't work for me since I first tried this mod several weeks ago. Since then I have applied new update weekly with everything else working like a charm except turning wp scrolling back on.

Tried rebooting and toggling that option switch like crazy but no luck so far...

probably you would need to give more details about your configuration and look through the thread to find similar problems, I haven't tried this mod yet.... going to soon...

V.2 is perfect. Thanks for the the hard work Andy! Cheers~

Sent from my HTC HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

I believe it refers to where the clock is. Right is right, center is center, and switched puts clock and signal and stuff on the left with carrier on the right like an iphone

Thanks for the info. I figured it was something like that.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Andy is it possible to take the files from your Zip file of this mod
and replace those apk files with the ones inside the rom zip file and then flash it
will i have ES without the need to flash it after the rom this way ?
like it will be built in ?

Very minor: battery indicator disappears now after charging reaches 100%. Reappears after dropping to 99%. It used to be the other way around with v1.

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

confirmed GPS icon switches between sync icon and GPS icon all the time while using gps

Status
Not open for further replies.