[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i flash the centre mod on latest build on SGS2 I loose the home button to default homescreen functionality. i.e pressing home button does not direct to the home i set as default :/

+ 1 same here.... home button not working on homescreen after flash the mod for 1.9.2

Alright guys, apologize that I still can't figure it out how to install SIAM to my HTC HD2.. I've read through the SIAM OP but I still can't get it right when he says "copy the downloaded file to the root of your mod." Does he meant root of my sd???

"Configuration Instructions

1. Click the download link and copy the downloaded file to the root of your mod.
2. Rename the file to 'siam'
3. Add the referenced lines to your updater-script in place of the normal mount lines.
4. Build mod as usual.
5. Distribute.
6. Enjoy!"

Sent from my HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Alright guys, apologize that I still can't figure it out how to install SIAM to my HTC HD2.. I've read through the SIAM OP but I still can't get it right when he says "copy the downloaded file to the root of your mod." Does he meant root of my sd???

"Configuration Instructions

1. Click the download link and copy the downloaded file to the root of your mod.
2. Rename the file to 'siam'
3. Add the referenced lines to your updater-script in place of the normal mount lines.
4. Build mod as usual.
5. Distribute.
6. Enjoy!"

Sent from my HD2 using the miuiandroid.com forum app
You don't need to install Siam. The instructions are for mod developers. I've added siam to the zip, all you have to do is flash it.

Hey Andy thanks for everything you do. Was wandering if there is any where to get the speedometer battery icon or if it could be incorporated into your mod

Just wandering if this is possible or if there another way to get it.

Sent from my Droid X using my fingers.

You don't need to install Siam. The instructions are for mod developers. I've added siam to the zip, all you have to do is flash it.

Cheers Andy for swift reply. Great work but Home Button aren't working from the main screen.

Sent from my Pyramid using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Just wandering if this is possible or if there another way to get it.

Excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure I know what a speedometer battery is?? If it's just a different style battery icon isn't it just a case of applying it though theme manager?
Sorry if I've misunderstood...

nice work but i liked it more as it was integrated in the setting meny any chance to see this again andy?

Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk

nice work but i liked it more as it was integrated in the setting meny any chance to see this again andy?

I knew some people would prefer the old way but it was just too much work each week modifying Settings.apk , Services.jar , Launcher2.apk and SystemUI.apk
This way I only have to modify SystemUI.apk and Launcher2.apk and I'm done. It means you get the update sooner as well.
If anyone knows how to sign a system apk PM me and I might be able to come up with a compromise that would sort everyone..

O i understand if you let me know what exactly the changes are I can do it :)

Excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure I know what a speedometer battery is?? If it's just a different style battery icon isn't it just a case of applying it though theme manager?
Sorry if I've misunderstood...

No you're right it just a different style but I can't seem to find a theme with it. sorry.

What the different? I don't know :(

Common, help me a bit here.. Clock on the Right = Right. Clock in the Center = Center. Clock in the center with signal and notifications switched = Switched..
Let me know which one you want and I'll make a zip for you...

Common, help me a bit here.. Clock on the Right = Right. Clock in the Center = Center. Clock in the center with signal and notifications switched = Switched..
Let me know which one you want and I'll make a zip for you...

Center pls :D
MIUI 1.9.2

I woud prefer right :)
Do you know a way how to get right of the clock the date?

Is it possible for you Andy to include some on/off switch for screenshot animation in future releases of your mod? It is kinda annoying animation and causes reboots for me sometimes.

thanks again for the update.

this is now i think my third time in this thread saying thank you.

its automatic now..new download of ROM got to jump into the thread and download the latest version of ES.

Is it possible to create an option to remove the signal bars and 3G symbol?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.