[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

When trying to flash the zip from recovery, the installation aborts, giving me the following message ''cant open sdcard/esright......etc (bad)''.

Am i doing something wrong?
I am running MIUIandroid 1.9.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000.

I apologise if this has already been answered, Im away from home so on my mobile and its abit tough to read all 100 pages of the thread.

Thanks

I know it works on the Galaxy S because that's what I have..:eek: Are you running a weird and wonderful kernel? That might be the issue?

Just wait for the man to update ! Be patient people ( or get funky pull down menus ) I'm staying on 1.9.2 till andy has spare time and is kind enough to update :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
wtf are you talking about, i said i'm running 1.9.2 not 1.9.9!!!!!!!
so im running miui 1.9.2 and escenter 1.9.2
how come the stuff i said doesn't work?

wtf are you talking about, i said i'm running 1.9.2 not 1.9.9!!!!!!!
so im running miui 1.9.2 and escenter 1.9.2
how come the stuff i said doesn't work?

First off, chill the f**k out ! I wasn't directly talking to u.

Second do u have the miui control panel icon ?

This is wht I got when I flashed the latest mod 1.9.9
20110910_093307.jpg
20110910_093312.jpg

First off, chill the f**k out ! I wasn't directly talking to u.

Second do u have the miui control panel icon ?

yes i have the miui control icon, everything else works besides icon text and wallpaper scrolling.

What theme is that?

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

The base theme is va asteria w/ a few mods I did , like the dock and the phone icon
Lockscreen is circles by h zee w/ a few mods I did as well . I uploaded the lockscreen there is a link on the xda screen shot thread towards the end

The base theme is va asteria w/ a few mods I did , like the dock and the phone icon
Lockscreen is circles by h zee w/ a few mods I did as well . I uploaded the lockscreen there is a link on the xda screen shot thread towards the end

Can you toggle the carrier logo option to see if the issue goes away?

I know it works on the Galaxy S because that's what I have..:eek: Are you running a weird and wonderful kernel? That might be the issue?

Ah yes,I'm using Zachs neo9 kernel because of the problems which the stock kernel gives with nandroid backups.
Could this be the problem? Which kernels does your mod app support,only stock?

Thanks

I restored my back up already :-/ but I did toggle wallpaper scroll and icon labels and shadows see if the dock issue would get fixed but it didn't

I hope you try again. I'm sure it's an issue with the carrier settings.

Ah yes,I'm using Zachs neo9 kernel because of the problems which the stock kernel gives with nandroid backups.
Could this be the problem? Which kernels does your mod app support,only stock?

Thanks
Neo 9 is pretty old isn't it? It should still work though. I'll load Neo on my phone and will try it.

I hope you try again. I'm sure it's an issue with the carrier settings.
Ok I tried again but this time I did a clean install with this weeks build. The status bar issue didn't show the second time but the launcher issue did . I toggled carrier , labels , wallpaper scroll and shadow but the dock icons are still higher than normal like on the screenie :-/

Only battery option that works for me is the top bar battery. and my dock icons are higher than usual. Running on a NS4G. Any help would be appreciated.

Im sure someone has asked this but is there a way to turn off the clock in the status bar. If not, is it implementable?

andy the mods dont flash for me, even though there is siam support for lg g2x, but last week you uploaded a center 02x, and it worked on my g2x, all the other ones have never worked!

how come wallpaper scrolling and icon text doesn't work for me? i want to turn them off but when i do it doesn't do it?
i tried reinstalling escenter 1.9.2, tried installing 1.9.9, and 1.8.26 nothing works...
any ideas?

Only battery option that works for me is the top bar battery. and my dock icons are higher than usual. Running on a NS4G. Any help would be appreciated.

getting the same...I tried posting images but my post didn't go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.