[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got a working flashable for the LG Optimus 2X?

I can get past the status0 error, but then I get a status7 error

I'm trying the centre clock one

The result would be the same. I'm going to download the nexus s rom to see if I can find the issue, hopefully I can come up with a solution that works for everyone?

Thank you so much man.. You didn't have to do that.. Very nice of you and I really appreciate it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

The result would be the same. I'm going to download the nexus s rom to see if I can find the issue, hopefully I can come up with a solution that works for everyone?

I hope you can find the problem. Right now I am using the 1.9.2 version of your mod on miui 1.9.9 for the nexus s and everything is working ok. Did not see a single error or glitch the past two hours

Sent from my Google Nexus S using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the overscroll colour is an image file so I couldn't have a colour picker for it (you'd need images in every possible colour!) I'm sure you should be able to change the image to a different colour via Theme Manager though...

Maybe just a few main ones then? Stock, white, cyanogen blue, gingerbread green, honeycomb blue. If not its totally cool. We all still love you and what you do ;-)

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

Andy, can you do me a big favor...can you please tell me exactly how you modified the framework.jar? On the fascinate flashing your framework.jar causes problems. As long as i know what you did, i can decompile your framework.jar, copy your changes, and implement them into the fascinates framework.jar...thank you very much...always appreciate your help and mod.

i also am willing to sift through the framework.jar and make changes for the Nexus S 4G.. I already decompiled it but there's a million files so I would need a place to start looking lol

Bounce effect is awsome, but the carrier sign is still a little bit up :)))

2e7a87f2-2ec5-f9cb.jpg

sent from eS-OFFed Desire

Wow, what theme you are using?

WORKAROUND for recovery error (Status 0):
1. Unzip your ROM and find
META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary file
2. Put this file in the zip containing the Mod (overriding MOD's META-INF file)
3. Flash your modified zip.

Even with this change i have status 0...

what can i do?

Even with this change i have status 0...

what can i do?

I've just loaded V4. It includes the very latest version of SIAM. No promises that it'll work but it's worth a go..

Apart from SIAM the only other update is a Flip Clock that automatically switches between 12 and 24 hour formats..

I'm truly gonna miss this mod :-(
This will b the reason I'll regret trading my evo in for the nexus .
I hope someone else can maybe make this compatible with nexus . For this weeks build last weeks mods worked flawlessly but who knows if this Friday we'll have the same luck :-(

Andy is it possible for you to include option to switch on unlocking phone with volume buttons? It'd be very cool feature for Motorola Defy users because unlocking with a power button is pain in the ass. I tried using different keylayouts (they actually work on every single ROM except MIUI) and it didn't worked for me on MIUI ;_;
here's the keylayout that I've tried: http://www.multiupload.com/04D8F6PBIS

I'm truly gonna miss this mod :-(
This will b the reason I'll regret trading my evo in for the nexus .
I hope someone else can maybe make this compatible with nexus . For this weeks build last weeks mods worked flawlessly but who knows if this Friday we'll have the same luck :-(

I'll do my best to get it working.. It's a weird issue, I compared my framework.jar with the Nexus version from MIUI Android and they were the same apart from the changes I made. So I can't see why it wouldn't work?? I know there were some issues with the build this week so maybe it'll work next week? Who knows? But it won't be for lack of effort...

Andy is it possible for you to include option to switch on unlocking phone with volume buttons? It'd be very cool feature for Motorola Defy users because unlocking with a power button is pain in the ass. I tried using different keylayouts (they actually work on every single ROM except MIUI) and it didn't worked for me on MIUI ;_;
here's the keylayout that I've tried: http://www.multiupload.com/04D8F6PBIS

It might clash with my Volume Control Mod?? But I'll look in to it.

I'll do my best to get it working.. It's a weird issue, I compared my framework.jar with the Nexus version from MIUI Android and they were the same apart from the changes I made. So I can't see why it wouldn't work?? I know there were some issues with the build this week so maybe it'll work next week? Who knows? But it won't be for lack of effort...

Andy u do what u can , I couldn't ask for more . I completely understand tht u can't guarantee it will work for everyone. I still thank u for ur work and effort :) I'm just a huge fan of ur work

Like u Said hopefully next week it goes smooth

Andy u do what u can , I couldn't ask for more . I completely understand tht u can't guarantee it will work for everyone. I still thank u for ur work and effort :) I'm just a huge fan of ur work

Like u Said hopefully next week it goes smooth

I am using this mod (v2) on my nexus s 4g with miui 1.9.9 and not having any issues with it. Take that back...battery icon doesn't show even when graphic or percentage is selected. Top bar works.

Where can I find an older version of 1.9.9? My phone does not like the v4. It hangs on reboot and will not fully boot up. I have not had this problem in the past. Samsung Nexus S 4G.

I am using this mod (v2) on my nexus s 4g with miui 1.9.9 and not having any issues with it. Take that back...battery icon doesn't show even when graphic or percentage is selected. Top bar works.

May I ask how u got it to work for u ? When I flashed v2 the dock icons were higher than normal

Status
Not open for further replies.