[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

How would you like the Overscroll Effect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might help if you state which phone and MIUI version you are using

Wait for the Dev to fix it, simple as that. You can still use the "top bar" indicator in the mean time.

I'm using 1.10.28 (updated yesterday from 1.10.21) at Galaxy S 2

there is no center version for latest miui (28) ?
thnx andy !

edit : ok i understand i can change the status bar clock placement threw the app wicked

Hi Andy,
I installed the official rom from MIUI for Galaxy S II a couple days ago. Ver 1.10.28. I tried to install both v1 and v2 non over scroll and they both have the same problem. First it will give me error code 7, but after mounting system and data it installs. but when I boot into MIUI, it force closes the notification bar, and there is no way to view the notification bar any more until i reinstall the rom. I can go into the control app though....Please advise
Thanks!

Andy please can you make me a mod like this ?
( the order of the battrey and stuff are so importent for me ) thank you very much , waiting for your answer !

appleiphone4ofic2.jpg

Hi Andy,
I installed the official rom from MIUI for Galaxy S II a couple days ago. Ver 1.10.28. I tried to install both v1 and v2 non over scroll and they both have the same problem. First it will give me error code 7, but after mounting system and data it installs. but when I boot into MIUI, it force closes the notification bar, and there is no way to view the notification bar any more until i reinstall the rom. I can go into the control app though....Please advise
Thanks!
If you could get a logcat I'll try and help. It's difficult for me to know what's wrong as I can't replicate the issue.

Andy please can you make me a mod like this ?
( the order of the battrey and stuff are so importent for me ) thank you very much , waiting for your answer !

appleiphone4ofic2.jpg

Not possible I'm afraid. The battery and the signal/Wi-Fi icons are linked together in MIUI.

Hi your mod was working perfectly on my incredible s in 1.10.21 but in 1.10.28 after flashing it the e battery icon was showing '? ' mark while charging and when removed from charger the icon disappeared unfortunately I can not provide you with the screen shot.. As I had flash the rom again to remove the script.. Any solution for this? I had flashed the v1 now I saw the v2 is up..

Hi your mod was working perfectly on my incredible s in 1.10.21 but in 1.10.28 after flashing it the e battery icon was showing '? ' mark while charging and when removed from charger the icon disappeared unfortunately I can not provide you with the screen shot.. As I had flash the rom again to remove the script.. Any solution for this? I had flashed the v1 now I saw the v2 is up..

You've answered your own question. Use v2.

Thanks Andy, working fine on my phone (just like the previous versions).

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hi Andy,
Thanks!

If you could get a logcat I'll try and help. It's difficult for me to know what's wrong as I can't replicate the issue.

I'm running the official MIUI 1.10.28 on the Galaxy S II. Unfortunately I also have this problem, I did the exact same thing as him and it FC's on the status bar a few times and then it just disappears, you have to re-install the ROM to get it working again.

How can I get a logcat? Sorry, I'm a bit noob at this.

Hmmmmm..... I haven't any issues on my Sensation with v1, but now is all messed up :/ no battery and all moved to left :O
p.s. In v1 I have battery

20111030024852.jpg

Hahahaha ok i figured out.....my stupidity, I flashed new version on 1.10.14 :D

Can anyone post me a link to 1.10.4 version of non scrolling zip? Please :)

sent from my S-OFFed Pyramid

On my droid 1 this mod doesn't work. It takes me to a bootloop. It used to work flawlesly, but now it wont

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Is there a reason in particular why the overscroll version does not work for some devices.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Galaxy S II

Hi Andy,
Thanks!

Same problem here!
Got it on both 1.10.21 and 1.10.28... had to reflash to reinstate status bar...

Same problem here!
Got it on both 1.10.21 and 1.10.28... had to reflash to reinstate status bar...

If you want it to be fixed/looked at you need to provide a logcat of when it force closes. This will allow Andy to see what is causing the problem.

sent from my mind using telepathy

Is there a reason in particular why the overscroll version does not work for some devices.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It used to be that the Framework.jar was pretty much the same for all devices. That is no longer the case. I wish I had a team of people to make device specific versions of this mod, but I don't. So instead I created a version that includes the framework.jar and one that doesn't..

I have the same thing once I installed Volume control on 10.28... Can anyone help?

Are you using v2 of this mod? I can't see how your issue could be caused by the volume mod but I could be wrong? If you have v2 of the mod maybe try a different locksrceen theme to see if that is the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.