DeFrag

Members
Dec 27, 2019
Dear moderators, as well as the community MI

1. My phone became a brick, after flashing through the air until version 10.0.4.4
  2. My phone does not turn on and does not enter edl mode
  3. When you press the power button, it vibrates cyclically (endlessly)
  4. I tried in any way does not enter the mode for firmware

I saw a solution to the problem through the program SP_Flash_Tool

But in order for me to be given permission to flash the device, I need a service account for authorization.

I ask for help from you so that they will authorize me for further device firmware, I do not ask for more!
I want to restore my phone, my fault is not here!

mi-aucth.png

Unlock my device please! That's not my fault! The firmware was adopted by air!

I will agree even to one temporary account, to activate my device, to flash and use it further!

Please give a temporary authorized account for this operation, so that I can flash and use your smartphone further!

Developers! Stop being silent! You are doing really bad now! I bought a phone to admire him, you do everything for a turn, I have more and more negative feelings for you! I will also not recommend you to friends, relatives and everyone on the forums and other resources! The way you act is not beautiful!
xiaomi 6a_не-авторизованная -операция.png

My Redmi 6A brick HELP!!!

The developers you are here! Stop ignoring users who have difficult phone problems, just like mine! You become disgusting, all people will find out in you what a bad company you are and how you deal with users of their smartphones, millions of people will find out on instagrams and YouTube - everyone will find out how crap you are about your customers!

As I already said, we are not responsible for your device and even seems, you didn't have official ROM installed there..
version 10.0.4.4 never existed for your device.. so go to Xiaomi service center or apply warranty repair to the seller where you have bought it..

Reactions: LOLO9393