Next steps.?

KarstenKiel

Members
Aug 23, 2018
@ingbrzy
Please, can you explain what are the next steps from xiaomi.eu.?
CN Stable is online.
Global Beta.? Status is not stable.
Or Beta Android Pie when public.?
I would like to switch to Global Beta including your awesome work.
Thanks

@ingbrzy
Please, can you explain what are the next steps from xiaomi.eu.?
CN Stable is online.
Global Beta.? Status is not stable.
Or Beta Android Pie when public.?
I would like to switch to Global Beta including your awesome work.
Thanks
Rather a broad question, we just continue to release WEEKLY ROMs based on China dev ROM.

Stable ROMs ARE in fact available... read and you will find.

Android Pie, when its ready! Never ask for ETAs

"GLOBAL" as you refer it was started here by us as a Multi language project, Xiaomi then took that work and called it GLOBAL ROM. So for your questions, they are answered quite easily.... MIUI ROM DOWNLOADS page has Development ROM based on China ROM, weekly and a quick search will find you the Stable multi language ROM based on MIUI 10.

thanks.

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't know that

""GLOBAL" as you refer it was started here by us as a Multi language project, Xiaomi then took that work and called it GLOBAL ROM. So for your questions, they are answered quite easily.... ".

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't know that

""GLOBAL" as you refer it was started here by us as a Multi language project, Xiaomi then took that work and called it GLOBAL ROM. So for your questions, they are answered quite easily.... ".

Thanks
glad to have enlightened you today then ;-) we have done MIUI ROM for 8 years, my translation was first international language added to MIUI ROM (English) followed by Malaysian, Indian (multiple langs) then other EU languages after this. @ingbrzy now handles the project which was started by us here at xiaomi.eu tho :)

glad to have enlightened you today then ;-) we have done MIUI ROM for 8 years, my translation was first international language added to MIUI ROM (English) followed by Malaysian, Indian (multiple langs) then other EU languages after this. @ingbrzy now handles the project which was started by us here at xiaomi.eu tho :)

Thanks
I'm enlightening since 2012.
I play Ingress. :D;)

Sorry for off topic.
Thanks for your work :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: MarkHUK