Invalid Note 9s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nand685

Members
Jun 19, 2021
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0.SJWMIXM_v13-12.zip

Random reboots, in my opinion, this is due to updating the system via Google Play, when the device tries to update, it asks us to reboot, after restarting after 10 seconds, the update rolls back and the system restarts automatically, this action the system performs even if you do not update the system via Google.
this happens after some time by itself, apparently the system sees the update and tries to update it itself
This bug has been fixed for other devices for a long time, but not for Rеdmi Note 9S

maybe it's worth releasing a minor update? since the firmware is stable, it is not stable at all in my opinion. has random reboots due to the fact that it cannot update the security patch.

security update on this firmware from September 1, 2021, the system cannot update the patch

in my opinion, it is necessary to re-release stable firmware with the elimination of the "security update" problem with updates of stock applications such as desktop, weather, contacts and calls, sms, joyose, miuidaemon, security, and others.
IMG_20230201_122527.jpg

p.s. the firmware without root, and this is an ancient bug that you fixed in other phones such as poco x3 NFC

Last edited:
also 1 more mini bug with the download program, does not open the downloaded files, I will attach the log, (p.s. I did not want to duplicate the themes)

if you require logs from me, errors from "updating the system via google play", I can provide them without any problems, but you already know about this error...

there is also a bug with ultra economy, which I wrote about a long time ago, you fixed it in other devices, it can be seen that he did not get to the redmi note 9s.

Last edited:
maybe it's worth releasing a minor update? since the firmware is stable, it is not stable at all in my opinion. has random reboots due to the fact that it cannot update the security patch.

security update on this firmware from September 1, 2021, the system cannot update the patch
1) "Google Play system update" is not updating the security patch.
2) ROM's security patch can't be updated, it's part of the ROM.
3) Nothing we can do to fix it. We don't even have a device that has that problem.

in my opinion, it is necessary to re-release stable firmware with the elimination of the "security update" problem with updates of stock applications such as desktop, weather, contacts and calls, sms, joyose, miuidaemon, security, and others.
View attachment 46044

p.s. the firmware without root, and this is an ancient bug that you fixed in other phones such as poco x3 NFC
A lot of expectations, but since we can't fix it, it won't happen.
As for updating MIUI system apps, it's not allowed on our ROMs, that's not news.

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V13.0.2.0.SJWMIXM_v13-12.zip

Random reboots, in my opinion, this is due to updating the system via Google Play, when the device tries to update, it asks us to reboot, after restarting after 10 seconds, the update rolls back and the system restarts automatically, this action the system performs even if you do not update the system via Google.
this happens after some time by itself, apparently the system sees the update and tries to update it itself
This bug has been fixed for other devices for a long time, but not for Rеdmi Note 9S

View attachment 46044

You might want to try to update the Module Metadata app manually. Then check for Google Play System update. It might work but it might not.

You might want to try to update the Module Metadata app manually. Then check for Google Play System update. It might work but it might not.
Updating Module Metadata only fools Google Play services to think that you already got the latest Google Play system version.
If you truly believe that you can actually update it using a 25KB APK, then I have a bridge to sell you. ;)

if you create the next build, I found 1 more bug, but I didn't want to write the log anymore, it consists in a double tap on when the device is lying for a long time, it doesn't respond to it, what is not there naturally on the global India-based

I don't want to offend someone, pointed out all the bugs that I identified in half a day by putting xiaomi.eu

if you create the next build, I found 1 more bug, but I didn't want to write the log anymore, it consists in a double tap on when the device is lying for a long time, it doesn't respond to it, what is not there naturally on the global India-based

I don't want to offend someone, pointed out all the bugs that I identified in half a day by putting xiaomi.eu
Maybe the Sleep mode screnario turns on. Try turning it off in Settings>Battery>Gear icon in top right>Scenarios>Sleep mode

Maybe the Sleep mode screnario turns on. Try turning it off in Settings>Battery>Gear icon in top right>Scenarios>Sleep mode
I have already switched from this firmware, but it's strange that I noticed so many bugs in half a day of using it, I didn't really configure anything, anyway, you have to have this device to understand me, it's probably the buggiest firmware xiaomi.eu Which I saw, someone obviously made it in a hurry

I have already switched from this firmware, but it's strange that I noticed so many bugs in half a day of using it, I didn't really configure anything, anyway, you have to have this device to understand me, it's probably the buggiest firmware xiaomi.eu Which I saw, someone obviously made it in a hurry
I mean it's probably not their fault. It might be a faulty ROM update released by Xiaomi and they have no way of verifying it unless they own the device

I mean it's probably not their fault. It might be a faulty ROM update released by Xiaomi and they have no way of verifying it unless they own the device
and you are funny, these bugs are only in xiaomi.eu they are nowhere near in the global ROMs, or should I take them off and show them to you on camera, and they have been fixed in new versions of the ROM xiaomi.eu or should I remind you about the energy "Ultra energy saving" that was calculated by me? and it wasn't really in the global ROMs and there are quite a lot of them. POCO F3 I also found out a long-standing bug with frame frequency, which was rejected, and it is imperceptibly fixed in the following updates

just look at my profile and created themes, all these bugs were only in rom from xiaomi.eu When it's a xiaomi bug I don't write to the forum xiaomi.eu

so to answer your question, it's probably their fault.

or remember the mi scanner there has never been such an error in global ROMs, nothing has changed since then, there are only more bugs in the ROM xiaomi.eu it is for the redmi note 9s

so don't tell me about xiaomi's guilt, I can record on camera how I put a global rum and there will be no bugs in it and xiaomi.eu with bugs to show them, will you pay for the time?

I'm just writing about bugs, I don't need to know who is to blame for this xiaomi.eu or xiaomi, there is no such error in the global version, that's all.

Last edited:
and you are funny, these bugs are only in xiaomi.eu they are nowhere near in the global ROMs, or should I take them off and show them to you on camera, and they have been fixed in new versions of the ROM xiaomi.eu or should I remind you about the energy "Ultra energy saving" that was calculated by me? and it wasn't really in the global ROMs and there are quite a lot of them. POCO F3 I also found out a long-standing bug with frame frequency, which was rejected, and it is imperceptibly fixed in the following updates

just look at my profile and created themes, all these bugs were only in rom from xiaomi.eu When it's a xiaomi bug I don't write to the forum xiaomi.eu

so to answer your question, it's probably their fault.

or remember the mi scanner there has never been such an error in global ROMs, nothing has changed since then, there are only more bugs in the ROM xiaomi.eu it is for the redmi note 9s

so don't tell me about xiaomi's guilt, I can record on camera how I put a global rum and there will be no bugs in it and xiaomi.eu with bugs to show them, will you pay for the time?

I'm just writing about bugs, I don't need to know who is to blame for this xiaomi.eu or xiaomi, there is no such error in the global version, that's all.
Do us all a favor, if you continue to compare us to Global ROM (which we are no and not trying to be), then go back to Global ROM.
I'm tired of all your "their fault" nonsense.

Oh but you do expect others to fix issues for you, will YOU pay for the time?
Have a nice day.

Reactions: Spookie and Nand685
Status
Not open for further replies.