Overclocking Mi5s

Jamod

Members
Dec 24, 2016
Hello,
has anyone tried to overclock the mi5s to mi5s plus specs of 2,35ghz? is it possible with the eu.rom kernel? what is the change in ram and gpu speed?
I know.. it is not necessary but just for fun.
Thx

wrong thread
Well, it was related to "overclock to mi5s plus specs". I think the phone series is actually the same, but in terms of "model" limited like "underclocked cpu" or "3 instead of 4 gigs of ram"
but i really dont know if it is the same. and if it is the same, if it is limited through hardware or software.

Well, it was related to "overclock to mi5s plus specs". I think the phone series is actually the same, but in terms of "model" limited like "underclocked cpu" or "3 instead of 4 gigs of ram"
but i really dont know if it is the same. and if it is the same, if it is limited through hardware or software.
mmh I can't imagine the ram is just locked. ram is money, but cpu should be easy to overclock when there is a custom kernel available. the cpu from mi5s is quite cold on heavy load.

Last edited:
mmh I can't imagine the ram is just locked. ram is money, but cpu should be easy to overclock when there is a custom kernel available. the cpu from mi5s is quite cold on heavy load.
i guess the battery temperature is important, too.