4x-omb.dev

Members
Jul 22, 2021
Hi, I have some issues.

I'm trying to recover a home screen from the xiaomi cloud. It seems that there are no backups in the recovery even though there are.
2. When I try to update the google play system the device turns off and on. Updates but after the power does turn off and on again and returns the previous version. Please fix it!
3. I try to enter the option through NFC pay but it seems to me that the device does not support. Take care of it too!
Thank you and good day

I'm trying to recover a home screen from the xiaomi cloud. It seems that there are no backups in the recovery even though there are.
We have no control over Xiaomi's online services, such as Mi Cloud.

2. When I try to update the google play system the device turns off and on. Updates but after the power does turn off and on again and returns the previous version. Please fix it!
We are aware of such issue happening specifically on Global-based ROMs, but we have no further information as to why this happens. We don't have a Global-exclusive device to do proper debugging.

3. I try to enter the option through NFC pay but it seems to me that the device does not support. Take care of it too!
No idea what this is about.

I realized one thing, latest is greatest is not always correct, so live with it, if not return to 12.0.9.0 A10.
You can't do much, wait for an update maybe in 1-2 months...

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

I realized one thing, latest is greatest is not always correct, so live with it, if not return to 12.0.9.0 A10.
You can't do much, wait for an update maybe in 1-2 months...

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk
How do I restore a version without formatting the device?

How do I restore a version without formatting the device?
Sometimes people get away with reflashing the previous ROM, but 12.5 is a big update, so I would not expect it to work.
And of course it makes any bug report pointless after that.

Sometimes people get away with reflashing the previous ROM, but 12.5 is a big update, so I would not expect it to work.
And of course it makes any bug report pointless after that.
Am I going back to an earlier version?

I mean. How do I restore the version to 12.0.1?
The cleanest way would be backing up
Downloading the full stock fastboot rom (.tgz) or 12.0.1 or previous (check beforehand for antirollback) and flashing it through fastboot (flash_all_except_storage.bat) and finally flashing the xiaomi.eu 12.0.1 on top.