Proper CRT off animation GUIDE for Galaxy SIII and Moded file MIUI V5_4.1.17 Updated

hi maxniper, yesterday I install your zip file via cwm and than I reboot the mobile for 3 time and CRT didn't work so... wile ago I turn on mobile (when I sleep I close mobile) and .... surprise CRT working... I don't know what change between yesterday and today :-|

GT-N7100

OK I finish to write a post, close tapatalk and .... crt not working ... uhmmmm OK now I reboot mobile and check if it work without to open any program and than I open setting or something and check again... stay tuned ;-)

GT-N7100

hard to check when CRT work or not because if I leave mobile lock the screen CRT work and if I lock the screen it work but after some test didn't work... the same is if it work and I open any program, CRT stop to work but after time back to work...

GT-N7100

I talk to Hoschi and he say the only file to change for note 2 is service.jar for CRT off and maybe not working well because I have stock kernel so he send me some link to xda forum and I will check there how I can change kernel. He also share to me (I send it to you too) he's service.jar mod

GT-N7100

I talk to Hoschi and he say the only file to change for note 2 is service.jar for CRT off and maybe not working well because I have stock kernel so he send me some link to xda forum and I will check there how I can change kernel. He also share to me (I send it to you too) he's service.jar mod but not working on my mobile for the reason I say... maybe...

GT-N7100

Thanks for your work:) I also sometimes used an older version if the new was not out yet, worked fine many times, but yesterday was the first time it completely stopped working lol, also cwm backup didnt work anymore... so ill stick to the ones that are for the proper version from now on. :) hate to reinstall phones:p

Keep on the good work:)