Proper CRT off animation GUIDE for Galaxy SIII and Moded file MIUI V5_4.1.17 Updated

Thanks for your work:) I also sometimes used an older version if the new was not out yet, worked fine many times, but yesterday was the first time it completely stopped working lol, also cwm backup didnt work anymore... so ill stick to the ones that are for the proper version from now on. :) hate to reinstall phones:p

Keep on the good work:)
Sorry for delay, i will try to do it on every friday ;)

Sorry for delay, i will try to do it on every friday ;)
Any reason you think they don't automatically implement this in ROM? If i remember correct in early miui days it was in there already right? nevertheless, its the number one feature.

Any reason you think they don't automatically implement this in ROM? If i remember correct in early miui days it was in there already right? nevertheless, its the number one feature.
I think that was included, if sometime they want to include in the rom i can share the guide.

By the way of topic, is it a bug in the rom that when you have a telephone call unable to get the screen on?
Thanks,

Reactions: maxniper
By the way of topic, is it a bug in the rom that when you have a telephone call unable to get the screen on?
Thanks,
I didn't experienced that but I olways flash after apply a big list of modes that I made for every build. I olways have more or less 360 Mb of ram free and 420Mb when I do a clean. Try to check if you have the option prevent misuse is activated. I use also last boeffla kernel