[QUESTION] [JOYEUSE] (11.0.7.0) Modding System Files without getting stuck on Fastboot mode.

I also tried in my spare 9S...and effectively, bootloops at fastboot at every change in /system. IDK how I did , but in my earlier Note 9S I've achieved to edit /system without issues (and I don't remember how I did...)

I've done it via Magisk and Xplore file manager on Eu 11.011. RN9S.
Root permission removed before reboot for safety (I don't like fastboot screen..) but it was reboot accepted on this rom as well as 11.0.10.
Nothing as changed since?

I've done it via Magisk and Xplore file manager on Eu 11.011. RN9S.
Root permission removed before reboot for safety (I don't like fastboot screen..) but it was reboot accepted on this rom as well as 11.0.10.
Nothing as changed since?
You tried, for example, creating a folder in /system/priv-app (and moving apk inside It) and reboot without bootloop? Every time I do, I get phone rebooting tonfastboot. Idk how to "disable" system-as-root checking. I also disabled AVB2 in LRTWRP...but not worked

I achieved! Changing kernel to permissive flashing "kernel sepolicy patcher" from magisk. Now I can edit /system without going to fastboot

I achieved! Changing kernel to permissive flashing "kernel sepolicy patcher" from magisk. Now I can edit /system without going to fastboot
Partially false alarm, if you don't remove root permission after changing, as you said, then bootloop

Reactions: LOLO9393
...calling this a "feature" sounds like a "Mac OS" user would say.
Dynamic partitions are a feature that leads to more efficient use of storage rather being something that end users can utilise to their advantage.

The idea is good.....but as we power users have all seen and experienced, it's a pain in the ass for those who rely on the available tools to manage our devices.