Re-Locking Bootloader is being impossible

Okusino

Members
Mar 18, 2019
So, I have a Mi8 with the "official Global Stable ROM" and the "MI-Recovery 3.0", but I have the Bootloader locked. OEM is enabled, and I have tried several methods.

Mi Flash Tool is working when I select "clean all" option, it flashes normally and works. But whenever I try to lock the bootloader (using mi flash tool option "clean all and lock", or via adb-fastboot command "fastboot oem lock") It reboots and shows a status bar that loads up to 4% aprox and then rushes to 100%, and then only boots to MI-Recovery 3.0 over and over... So I can only install a ROM with the device unlocked and I can't lock it... But i really need to lock it... Any help please?

So, I have a Mi8 with the "official Global Stable ROM" and the "MI-Recovery 3.0", but I have the Bootloader locked. OEM is enabled, and I have tried several methods.

Mi Flash Tool is working when I select "clean all" option, it flashes normally and works. But whenever I try to lock the bootloader (using mi flash tool option "clean all and lock", or via adb-fastboot command "fastboot oem lock") It reboots and shows a status bar that loads up to 4% aprox and then rushes to 100%, and then only boots to MI-Recovery 3.0 over and over... So I can only install a ROM with the device unlocked and I can't lock it... But i really need to lock it... Any help please?
Before relocking the bootloader you may have read that and the comments that come with.
https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-anti-rollback-protection-brick-phone/
Two questions to avoid further issue:
-did you unlock the bootloader yourself under your own miui account?
-are you sure you have a TRUE global MI8 model with true official GLOBAL rom in it?
If you don't know you've better to stay with locked boot and adapt your requirement.

I already solved the problem. I have China firmware version so I can't have global rom with locked bootloader.