Redmi 4 Pro! Global Rom - Honorbuy - Eu Rom. 5 Peaces

Matija_Bambir

Members
Aug 23, 2014
Hi. I Bought five redmi 4 pro from honorbuy. one bought 2 weeks ago and 4 few days ago
IMG_20161128_120539.jpg

I bought 2 black 2 gold and 1 white
Difference

Black models have different LCD compare to gold and white

Black - r63350_1080p_video_Tianma
White/Gold - nt35596_video_EBBG
IMG_20161128_145147.jpg

Strange is that this last 4 came with global rom installed and there is no available globar rom on official miui page.
IMG_20161128_145300.jpg
IMG_20161128_145335.jpg

I notice that on white and 2 gold doesn't work saturation between brilliant and standard but changing of colours work (could be just because different LCD compare to black. Also on first look black one have more cool white color than others. But both screens are very nice and sharp. Just small difference between colors.

Compare this "global" rom and "eu rom" i Prefer eu because default icons and toogles (when you put separate in global is 3x3 and eu rom is 4x3)

But vibrations in global are nicers in google keyboar by default. But i know that is possible to set manual vibration in eu rom in google keyboard settings.

Also in "global rom" is vibration in fingerprint sensor when unlocking, nice soft short vibration when successfully unlock and long when failed VS eu rom where is only when fail to unlock
Would like if developers of eu rom can add this short vibration for unlocking with fingerprint

Except this i didnt notice other difference.
Gps works on both version of rom perfect. wireless speed is same, sound, benchmarks....

About saturation colors between standard and brilliant for gold and white version with different lcd will check if work on eu rom and will let feedback here.
Also i text to honorbuy about "global rom" from where they got it. So answer will also post here when I got it.

edit:
Black - r63350_1080p_video_Tianma --> screen is perfect and colors nice sharp
White/Gold - nt35596_video_EBBG ---> compare to tianma is bad. its yellowish.

Last edited: