[ROM][1.8.5] Samsung Epic 4G [Official Thread][We're Back!]

I can do some flashing from work, though if it something i may have to odin back from, i cant do that, not able to install anything on work computer, but i dont mind nandroids restores... :)
i also dont know how to compile, and probably wouldnt be able to from work...
(edit)
sorry for multiple posts... it said my first post failed...

lmao its ok. and int0x is compiling framework.jar for me right now..as soo as he gets it back to me and i upload the new rom il send u a link. Thanks again!!

I can pretty much flash and odin as well.

Sent from my Samsung-SPH-D700 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Thanks guys!! darkierawr is recompiling something now so il upload the new rom if it manages to boot this time lol

lol thanks, i just thought it was all the same xD

Yeah, ultimately it is, since they all communicate through the same service. I personally use gchat more, because i don't have to install anything. Though, my phone is constantly running gtalk (thanks to android).

Alright guys..ive tried about 5 different framework.jar's to pull files from and recompile but no go...i did find 1.3.18 build i cant get to boot but i might just replace all /lib and /xbin and see if that goes anywhere. If anyone cares to test and give me feedback i will post it in 20 minutes.

I wouldn't mind flashing the rom, I have been reading for the last 3 or 4 days, and think it is moving at a good pace. The sms receive is the only thing that would keep me from using it all the time.

uploading...link in a minute.

EDIT: HERE you go. Let me know what happens and how far ..or not you get lol

EDIT2: nevermind. Never got past sammy screen...

Rebooting at Samsung logo. Going to wipe again, and try again. One thing is this just and update or is it the whole flashable rom.

Rebooting at Samsung logo. Going to wipe again, and try again. One thing is this just and update or is it the whole flashable rom.

Its the whole rom i just havnt changed the name...but now that you say that try flashing the OP rom and then this after reboot...

i mean 2 pages back.not OP

I also couldnt get pass the sammy logo

Ok, dumb question but how do i mount my sd card with this rom, i cant find my micro sd to sd card adaptor.

go to settings -> personal or system (i forgot) -> and choose sd card -> unmount -> you should see a charge only in your notifications -> click it and choose "always..." mount SD -> back to SD settings and mount your SD card...

You might have to go to notifications again and hit mount sd again and it will work.

Im downloading it right now i will try it

Thanks! So i got a crazy idea in my head but im at school so i cant try it out...flash my 1.3.5 file from 3 pages back and boot into it..using root explorer go to /system/framework and throw this in there. Chances are you will get some FC but hopefully it will work..or reboot right after and let me know if it boots up.

Thanks! So i got a crazy idea in my head but im at school so i cant try it out...flash my 1.3.5 file from 3 pages back and boot into it..using root explorer go to /system/framework and throw this in there. Chances are you will get some FC but hopefully it will work..or reboot right after and let me know if it boots up.

Im trying this now