[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Really wanting to try new version! Thank you very much!
I would like to ask you what . apk files have you modified. I want to use system/app and framework-res from the Spanish rom because they are way better translated. But I won't do it if it mess up with any mod you have made for WIUI.

I optimized some apks and I implemented some mod into framework-res.apk. So if you overwrite that apks, you will lost some tweak, but not all of course ;)

Thanks Wajk, downloading! I'm sure it's a great release as always :)

I hope so, thnx.

Do I have to install some mods in order to enjoy a better battery than stock, or is it already configured in your rom?

Of course, device is yours. I already configured ROM, but if you would like to try some other MOD/tweak, just try it :)

@all: Goo.im server is online, too.

Reactions: deini
Wajk
You said you implemented all the cpu and gpu changes in your new rom but i don't see it.
I'm using Mi2S and when i checked my cpu it still runs on 1.7 and gpu on 400. How can i enable the 1.2 cpu and 200 or 300 gpu?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

ok .... i have a problem that i can't fix for like several ROM versions.
Everytime I try to download an app from the play store I get "download requires wifi" regardless of what size the app is. I've checked the settings I can think of but nothing seems to be allowing me to download over data connection, I have 'unlimited' data allowance.
what/where should i change something in order it to work ?

thanks!

ok .... i have a problem that i can't fix for like several ROM versions.
Everytime I try to download an app from the play store I get "download requires wifi" regardless of what size the app is. I've checked the settings I can think of but nothing seems to be allowing me to download over data connection, I have 'unlimited' data allowance.
what/where should i change something in order it to work ?

thanks!
Go to download then setting and change to unlimited.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wajk
Hi! Many Russian specking users faced troubles in 3.11.29.
Still there is a bug with mobile operator or network choosing.
Next problem Security app is not translated ino Russian and its launching leads to message "PaymentService error".
Also there is a problem with Android.Process crashing after long tapping on last calls.
One user couldn't roll back to 3.10.18 from 3.11.29, he got bricked device due to latest CWM as he thinks.

Last edited:
So what's WMS? Google says it's an app for finding suitcases?

I linked it over changelog, but here it is.

How can i enable the 1.2 cpu and 200 or 300 gpu?

You need download it from here, and install over CWM.
I try to make GPU MOD, but not working.
Script working if I execute it, but not working over init.d.

TricksterMOD app from Gplay recommend if you would like to manage your device.

Hi! Many Russian specking users faced troubles in 3.11.29.
Still there is a bug with mobile operator or network choosing.
Next problem Security app is not translated ino Russian and its launching leads to message "PaymentService error".
Also there is a problem with Android.Process crashing after long tapping on last calls.

If you have translations problem, pls report to translators.

Please share WIUI Wallpaper Isearch on WEB this wallpaper but I don't find it....

do you mean this?

Attachments

• default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: Seyit Acar
Testing it starting from now.
Some whatsapp force close. Never had in miui.
CPU lock works again, thanks for that :)
Could you please remove the three dots menu button from action bar? It's useless since we have the physical menu button, xiaomi changed it dunno why

Wajk, the translation is smallest problem. What about other bugs? Can anyone prove or refute it? Thanks!

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Wajk, the translation is smallest problem. What about other bugs? Can anyone prove or refute it? Thanks!

Answer is simple. Just change your system settings to English and try reproduce bugs.
If you have bugs only with russian lang, russian lang files is the problem.

My chinesse users report mobil operator problem some month ago.
Framework's chinesse lang file had some bugs.

I made one fix for you. (with fixed russian language)
In my opinion speciel characters cause similar bugs, but not sure.

Download from here
just flash over CWM.

I use same steps like with chinesse lang file, not sure this is solve your problem,
but try it, and report back, thnx

Last edited:
Is there a way to increase the audio output current? A mod maybe?
I use the viper but its not enough for my earphones ath 50m.

Is there a way to increase the audio output current? A mod maybe?
I use the viper but its not enough for my earphones ath 50m.

I use increased volume settings since 3.11.8.
Did you tried Dolby settings? It has some extra volume boost option.

Could you please remove the three dots menu button from action bar? It's useless since we have the physical menu button, xiaomi changed it dunno why

Where did you see it? pls attach screen if possible.
I will look on to it, if I can reproduce it.

Last edited:
I have noticed that this ROM makes my battery last a lot longer (in combination with limiting the CPU MHz). Thanks for that.

I use same steps like with chinesse lang file, not sure this is solve your problem,
Yes, it helped. Thank you very much. Though I'm wondering what Russian translation do you use, from miui.su or romz.bz? The last one is better.

I have some problems with Performance Control. It sometimes jumps back to one of the old settings, even after enabling the "Set on boot"-function. Does anyone know why this happens?

Answer is simple. Just change your system settings to English and try reproduce bugs.
If you have bugs only with russian lang, russian lang files is the problem.

My chinesse users report mobil operator problem some month ago.
Framework's chinesse lang file had some bugs.

I made one fix for you. (with fixed russian language)

Download from here
just flash over CWM.

Thank you, you did the right patch. Error when choosing a mobile network and mobile operator is fixed.