[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

I also switched a while ago to unified_single with M1chas Flashtool, before i used the resized partitions.
Had no space-issues since a long time, so people which are facing this issue should just go for unified_single and these problems are solved instead of hoping for a rom update to fix it..

can anbody upload the "images/gpt*.bin" files from the fastboot package with the officially merged system partitions?
I want to check if it's any different from unified_single but their update servers are so slow :D

Reactions: Vivek Burse
I analyzed Xiaomi's new layout and the only difference is that they did not keep unnamed partitions of the size of two blocks in place of modem1, boot1 and system1. This actually is a problem because this changes the partition numbers which makes it incompatible with most ROM's(the modem firmware uses hardcoded partition numbers).

I analyzed Xiaomi's new layout and the only difference is that they did not keep unnamed partitions of the size of two blocks in place of modem1, boot1 and system1. This actually is a problem because this changes the partition numbers which makes it incompatible with most ROM's(the modem firmware uses hardcoded partition numbers).
Thx for your prompt. :D
That i didn't flash it.

yes If using a new partition beautiful MIUI ROM like among the three play brother CM if it will be not kernel M1CHA 34109 no signal Available kernel M1CHA 34109 there will be a soft reset difficult

Micha I am using your partition layout unified single because as mentioned it has been created by you one year before. Please could inform us if there will be issues with the two layouts, yours and MIUIs?

In terms of new roms. In example I am using MIUI with your layout
Will MIUI face sth like error in update process?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have merged Data with Internal Storage since April, and now I have merged systems as well. It is great because we have enough space to receive and install updates in the future, so Mi2S as "EOL" product stays supported:

Screenshot_2015-11-22-16-18-39_jackpal.androidterm.png

I have made 2 scripts to merge system and merge data partitions. Runs from twrp. It's compatible with the old layout - I think, because it leaves unnecessary partition with smaller sizes.
If anybody need it just drop me a message.

regards, Gabor

I have made 2 scripts to merge system and merge data partitions. Runs from twrp. It's compatible with the old layout - I think, because it leaves unnecessary partition with smaller sizes.

regards, Gabor
You have the M1cha unified_single partitions layout. The new xiaomi layout hasn't got the system1 and modem1 partitions so the partitions numbers are differents

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Has anybody managed to include a SIM card and WIFI with the new markup from 5.11.20?
All new firmware of the CM, Flyme, etc., you cannot use, possibly due to the offset table, the new firmware can't detect the modem.

Reactions: unicoco12345

regards, Gabor
Possibly post here or in the thread regarding layouts
I have old layout but with system and data extended (780MB and 3.8GB), is ok for me?

Has anybody managed to include a SIM card and WIFI with the new markup from 5.11.20?
All new firmware of the CM, Flyme, etc., you cannot use, possibly due to the offset table, the new firmware can't detect the modem.
Let me reword your post to make sure we understand:

" The modem firmware included in MIUI ROMs since 5.11.20 does not work with the alternative ROMs like CM, Flyme, etc. Probably due to incompatibility of partition numbering in the new MIUI layout. "

Ok guys to update everyone interested.
Today RC3 of my ROM will be available for download for Hunters.
If nothing major will be reported, next version will be available for public ;)

Christmas are close too so maybe we should plan something special for Hunters group to test and you guys before? Any suggestions?

@bugers i think next monday, if everything is ok, you could release a final RC for public.As for something special a bootanimation or logo contest for the stable version would be nice.

Last edited:
so.. i didnt understand it very well.. if i get merged systems from latest miui i can't give a try to buger's cm ?

Reactions: bialabs
It seems that buger's rom is our lastest hope definitely QwQ.Thank you buger.
:D
Ivan said that he will no longer update for mi2s anymore.Because someone leaked his incomplete 6.0 rom and he is unhappy about it.
Maybe we can pray for some good news.

Reactions: bugers
It seems that buger's rom is our lastest hope definitely QwQ.Thank you buger.
:D
Ivan said that he will no longer update for mi2s anymore.Because someone leaked his incomplete 6.0 rom and he is unhappy about it.
Maybe we can pray for some good news.
that's why I don't like this guy. 2 years ago he blamed Xiaomi for not publishing sources etc and now he does exactly the same. That's not the opensource spirit...

that's why I don't like this guy. 2 years ago he blamed Xiaomi for not publishing sources etc and now he does exactly the same. That's not the opensource spirit...
The solution is simple: buy devices from brands with open mind

The solution is simple: buy devices from brands with open mind
Buy YU mobile.. They are coming up with open source mind.. . Even officially supported by CM.. Be careful about quality as they still not proved quality handset provider.. Their upcoming mobile YUTOPIA making news now a days