[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Hi heron, any idea what steps need to be done to switch to marvollo's ROM? I'm using bugers RC2 atm ....
First of all you need to merge data and system partitions. You should do that and after that you should change data and cache in F2FS. There exist too many guides for that.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

You mean Android N?
Dude the Android L if here for almost 2 years and still no stable version exists... Are you sure that a development on N will be better? all of our Mi2 phones will be dead before we can find a stable M version, I think we will never see M version as stable ever. So keep the ambitions low enough. It's 2012 flagship. Be realistic. It's a beast and we have win too many times, but should except the end of the development. with love Giannis

Edit:Sorry now i realised that you are X4nfire and you are active member as I remember, you will already know about what I am talking

Well a similar phone
Dude the Android L if here for almost 2 years and still no stable version exists... Are you sure that a development on N will be better? all of our Mi2 phones will be dead before we can find a stable M version, I think we will never see M version as stable ever. So keep the ambitions low enough. It's 2012 flagship. Be realistic. It's a beast and we have win too many times, but should except the end of the development. with love Giannis

Edit:Sorry now i realised that you are X4nfire and you are active member as I remember, you will already know about what I am talking

Well a similar phone,the nexus 4, have a lot of roms and mods so i think the problem is that just bugers is the only real developer,the other just port roms
I hope we have rom/updates until next christmas so i could buy new phone(redmi note 4 are you there?)

Xiaomi is not very popular phone company in Europe so most of devs are chinese, and they are so selfish so they delete all lands except English and Chinese. So if in the past m1cha was great sec for our device, now it's only bugi. Hope he will bring cm12.1 stable for our deveci(maybe oficcial) and cm13? I can just wait and see what bugi will do

[...]
I hope we have rom/updates until next christmas so i could buy new phone(redmi note 4 are you there?)
Yeah, but looking at all the restrictions xiaomi adds to their new devices i'm not sure if i really want to buy one of their devices again. Like you said, without bugers our Mi2 would be already dead more or less and that for a quite unrestricted device compared to the mi5 ..

Last edited:
Reactions: bugers and DeAkion
Yeah, but looking at all the restrictions xiaomi adds to their new devices i'm not sure if i really want to buy one of their devices again. Like you said, without bugers our Mi2 would be already dead more or less and that for a quite unlocked device compared to the mi5 ..
Unlock Xiaomi phone is easy. The procedure lasts approximately one month

Unlock Xiaomi phone is easy. [...]
Well its not all about a locked bootloader. Incomplete kernel sources and making life as hard as possible for custom rom developers in some cases, is what i mean.
Maybe "restricted" hits the nail on the head -> changed in my post.

Reactions: bugers

I just wanted a clarification, that's all.Until recently, about a week, i was still using pacrom 4.4.4 so it's pretty obvious that i'm not in a rush for the latest google goodies.And of course i prefer a super stable L than an unstable M or N.
But... my old phone was a Sony Xperia ST15i, a 2011 phone, which came with 2.3.4 and now runs ultra stable CM11 and almost stable CM13 !!! I'm talkiing about a 3" screen, 1 core, 512 mb ram phone.So our phone it's not that old.
Also we don't have to go first at M, we can go straight at N.
The real problem is that we don't have devs and that i'm too old to start learning how to develop myself :p
I am currently testing undervolting but i can't achieve those amazing numbers of kitkat ,-250 mv at 384 !!.How is that a kernel affects so much something hardware related it baffles me.Anyway, if anyone wants to share his achievement would be nice.

P.S. @kamakasnh και Ν να παρει μαζευω λεφτα για S7 ή HTC 10 ή One +3

I just wanted a clarification, that's all.Until recently, about a week, i was still using pacrom 4.4.4 so it's pretty obvious that i'm not in a rush for the latest google goodies.And of course i prefer a super stable L than an unstable M or N.
But... my old phone was a Sony Xperia ST15i, a 2011 phone, which came with 2.3.4 and now runs ultra stable CM11 and almost stable CM13 !!! I'm talkiing about a 3" screen, 1 core, 512 mb ram phone.So our phone it's not that old.
Also we don't have to go first at M, we can go straight at N.
The real problem is that we don't have devs and that i'm too old to start learning how to develop myself
I am currently testing undervolting but i can't achieve those amazing numbers of kitkat ,-250 mv at 384 !!.How is that a kernel affects so much something hardware related it baffles me.Anyway, if anyone wants to share his achievement would be nice.

P.S. @kamakasnh και Ν να παρει μαζευω λεφτα για S7 ή HTC 10 ή One +3
I totally agree with you and you didn't list it as offensive comment of course because it wasn't.
Ps to xn4fire που να ξέρω ότι είσαι Έλληνας φίλε, τέλος πάντων μόνο oneplus 3 το s7 απογοήτευση το έχει η κοπέλα μου ... τώρα για το HTC δε ξέρω. Πάντως δοκίμασε του marvollo cm12.1 είναι bugfree . δουλεύει ρολόι με xposed .

sorry guys for the "it sounds Greek to me"

Reactions: cbpbxecmecmbeh
@bugers don't know if it's mentioned somewhere and missed it but BLX isn't working for me.Almost a week since installed i have to say that it's pretty stable except those bugs that already mentioned.

@bugers don't know if it's mentioned somewhere and missed it but BLX isn't working for me.Almost a week since installed i have to say that it's pretty stable except those bugs that already mentioned.

Look on RC7 changelog, it's old story ;)

Great to hear that you're happy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: X4nfire
New version available!

Caution! I tagged this version as beta because of massive amount of changes related to kernel space so have this in mind and make a backup of important data.

This is one of the biggest updates of ROM and testing takes forever. Everyday for last month or even more I've build 1 - 2 versions so it's time to rest ;) It's time to give YOU chance to help with testing and feel new quality ;)

Don't forget to let me know what you think and say thanks.

Have fun and feel no bugs!
BuGi

New version available!

Caution! I tagged this version as beta because of massive amount of changes related to kernel space so have this in mind and make a backup of important data.

This is one of the biggest updates of ROM and testing takes forever. Everyday for last month or even more I've build 1 - 2 versions so it's time to rest ;) It's time to give YOU chance to help with testing and feel new quality ;)

BuGi
Hope it will works very well

New version available!

BuGi
Hi bugers.
Thanks for your hard work.
Coming from rc6 can se install rc8 with only cache and Dalvik cache wipping?

Enviado do meu MI 2S através de Tapatalk

Camera/flashlight error still here.
Twitch crashes when I choose floating window mode
But the rom became more smooth and fast I think