[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Everything seems to work fine for me except ART. It gives me bootloop.

I dont understand where is problem,why is working for some and not for others,uff.

And yeah I didnt apply ART patch yet,it wont work.

EDIT: May I know what recovery are you using?

I dont understand where is problem,why is working for some and not for others,uff.

And yeah I didnt apply ART patch yet,it wont work.

EDIT: May I know what recovery are you using?

I'm using Micha touch recovery. Mi2s 16gb if that matters.

Update : I'm on 6.0.4.8

And oh, just found a little bug a min ago. Lol. I can't install *.apk file from the pull down notification (just finished download notification) saying, "can't open file". The apk can be normally installed if i execute it through file manager though.

Last edited:
I'm using Micha touch recovery. Mi2s 16gb if that matters.

Update : I'm on 6.0.4.8

And oh, just found a little bug a min ago. Lol. I can't install *.apk file from the pull down notification (just finished download notification) saying, "can't open file". The apk can be normally installed if i execute it through file manager though.
There the same bug on pacman ROM's 140710 build. Maybe not related, maybe yes...

ljfKElaKaNsL

Reactions: MSephiroth
Sweet! Will be keeping my eye on this one. Great work XperianPro!

Swyped from my Mi2S

I flash your v2 rec,and wipe data,but can't mount dataroot,I try to flash 20/7/14,but instal failed.

Same thing here, after install latest f2fs recovery from OP, reboot back into recovery, try to make backup: failed, can't mount system. Try install the latest CM11 from OP: install failed. Reboot: boot loop, can't get past Mi logo. Now I don't have anything anymore. Stay away from this one till more stable ... I'll see how to flash a stable recovery back into the phone using fast boot

I flash your v2 rec,and wipe data,but can't mount dataroot,I try to flash 20/7/14,but instal failed.

Did you even read notes?

1. Put both recoverys to root of SDCARD with ROM.
2.Flash recovery v1 and then reboot into it.
3.Flash ROM and then flash recovery v2
4.Reboot into recovery v2 and flash gapps

EDIT: I will put it into OP sunce many people have problems.

Reactions: dextructor
Did you even read notes?

1. Put both recoverys to root of SDCARD with ROM.
2.Flash recovery v1 and then reboot into it.
3.Flash ROM and then flash recovery v2
4.Reboot into recovery v2 and flash gapps

EDIT: I will put it into OP sunce many people have problems.
I got it,I was made some mistake

trouble here too, flashed recoveryV1 into the phone using fastboot, rebooted into recovery V1, tried to install from the ROM of 20th from USB: Still same issue "e: failed mounting dataroot".
Tried wiping data/factory reset. tried again, same issue.
Recovery log shows me:
I: can't partition non-vfat: /storage/sdcard0 (ext4)
mount: mounting/dev/part_backup_userdata on /data_root failed: invalid argument
W: Failed to mount /dev/part_backup_userdata (File exists)

Whatever I try in the so called recovery V1 (flashed from fastboot), no go. Any help ?
How can I see in the Recovery what EXACT version of the recovery I have? Now it just shows 6.0.5.0, no further indication V1 or V2 ...

Thanks