[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

@XperianPro hi again. wonderful ROM, but I have 2 troubles:
1)GooglePlay - I know it's problem Google.
2)This problem is serious. I use the browser Habit and I have a problem with the mapping. For example on the forum 4pda I do not see pictures under spoiler. I see the left lane of 1 pixel. I need to click on it to open the picture. This does not always happen. On xiaomi.eu have a problem with the mapping the page numbers under the name of the theme. They are strangely tolerated. There is a client for 4pda he also does not display the images under spoiler, only the band in one pixel. Any ideas? Maybe the problem is that the wrong is determined by the screen resolution?
whats about my problem?
and Opera Max not work...

xperian , how about adding new features? , patching latest kernel + with :
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/0a8888fa80939df2e88240d19c874466dd3f0297
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/836151137e680316df852b1a7895682a4fe3cbda

and also making kernel compatible with /cache f2fs?

I will add those commits.

About cache,that partition is not used by Android anymore but some OEMs use them to store OTAs,unless you decided to store dalvik-cache there there's no real reason for /cache to be F2FS.

btif_media_aa_prep_2_send congestion buf count 244
bug , rom-side or kernel-side fix?

I don't understand,what kind of bug is it?

Does the lastest support ext4?

No,and never will but if you want to painlessly switch to F2FS just copy using aroma manager all files from /data partition to some folder on /sdcard,format to F2FS and copy back just make sure /sdcard is formated to ext4 (and by default is)

I will add those commits.

About cache,that partition is not used by Android anymore but some OEMs use them to store OTAs,unless you decided to store dalvik-cache there there's no real reason for /cache to be F2FS.

I don't understand,what kind of bug is it?

bluetooth audio streaming , bug , the stream dies