[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Is it possible to flash only the kernel ext4 with CWM over WIUI ?
Sorry for the noob question...

Hi I have the same question than here. But with a little diferent.

I like this kernel and i like WIUI. ¿ There is some way to have they at same time in a WIUI rom ? I try to flash this kernel (Ext4 and f2fs) in WIUI and don't boot.

Can I do it myself in an easy way? (Without compiling code). Or i need talk with Wajk or you for do it.

¡ Thank you for all !

Hi I have the same question than here. But with a little diferent.

I like this kernel and i like WIUI. ¿ There is some way to have they at same time in a WIUI rom ? I try to flash this kernel (Ext4 and f2fs) in WIUI and don't boot.

Can I do it myself in an easy way? (Without compiling code). Or i need talk with Wajk or you for do it.

¡ Thank you for all !

Ramdisk needs to be modified.

Good afternoon. Is it possible to implement support for 3-button headsets? On the CM is already there.

what do you mean with this? I have unpack kernel, replace your kernel ramdisk with the mi6 one and repack?

I try that, and don't work. I guess he will refer to enter in ramdisk and change some value or something like that.

EDIT: I extract the ramdisk from mi6 and put in his kernel.

Last edited:
sorry i dint understand what do you mean
Italian:
Io dicevo di scompattare il kernel suo e quello della miui v6, e copiare poi il ramdisk dal kernel miui v6 nel suo.

English:
I said to unpack the kernel and that of his miui v6, and then copy the ramdisk from the kernel miui v6 in his.

sorry i dint understand what do you mean
Italian:
Io dicevo di scompattare il kernel suo e quello della miui v6, e copiare poi il ramdisk dal kernel miui v6 nel suo.

English:
I said to unpack the kernel and that of his miui v6, and then copy the ramdisk from the kernel miui v6 in his.

Mostly it would do the work to be completely check content of both ramdisks and verify them.