[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Hi bro, when is your next update ? If i may ask you...

Most probably today,delay was because I have given myself task to port whole new kernel and its harder job than it looks,for now I have only 5 linking errors left.

Most probably today,delay was because I have given myself task to port whole new kernel and its harder job than it looks,for now I have only 5 linking errors left.
OK, Can you pls tell me the important steps i need to do now ? i am almost backing up all my phone contents so that i could give it a try once again.... as you have fixed many bugs....
First i need to do system partition
Then i need to push recovery
then i need to format & wipe the caches... including Dalvik.
Then install the ROM.
If it doesn't boot, reboot is the solution.

Even if i dont use Gapps also, should i do the system partiton ?

I am waiting for your answer bro... Thanks in advance. SHould i wait for your new release or should i go with your last release itself ?

Thanks in advance...

Oops... i got an error while system partitioning... what could be this anyway ?

Code:
C:\adb>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
5981413 recovery

C:\adb>adb push repartition.sh /tmp
493 KB/s (3031 bytes in 0.006s)

C:\adb>adb shell chmod 0777 /tmp/repartition.sh

C:\adb>adb shell /tmp/repartition.sh
check environment
/sbin/mount
/sbin/umount
/sbin/parted
/sbin/tune2fs
/sbin/e2fsck
dump old table
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
/tmp/repartition.sh: line 115: can't create /sdcard/parted_08-01-2014-FE12FBA2BD
073BE5E1065C2D89F2280C: nonexistent directory
Failed dumping table

C:\adb>

Any help XperiaPro ?

Shouldn't it be /storage/sdcard0?
So, is it fine to get that error after partitioning ?
Now i should push PhilZ Recovery through ADB right ?
Then as usual, like wiping data & Cache , finally installing the ROM.... Right ?

@XperianPro , on the first page, the download of the Philz recovery in "RECOVERY" the link it's to "recovery.img" and not a zip to flash with recovery, thats right?

and it's necesary to flash the kernel you linked in the first page or the ROM already have it?

thanks!

@XperianPro , on the first page, the download of the Philz recovery in "RECOVERY" the link it's to "recovery.img" and not a zip to flash with recovery, thats right?

and it's necesary to flash the kernel you linked in the first page or the ROM already have it?

thanks!

Connect your phone On flashboot (or download mode), after that, open cmd with admin privileges and write:

Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

And reboot

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

i am happy with this ROM's snappy response... very nice inspite of underclocking & limitting CPU core frequencies to 918 under power conserve mode...
But other than that i am not happy with its audio output especially during calls & wifi sometimes very slow.
GPS takes long time to lock into position....

Other than these problems for me, this is a very good ROM. Looking forward to many more tweaks.... Thanks XperiaPro.

This it's my last post because I sold my Mi-2, I tested the 3000mah battery with the latest build and the results are very good. This it's a very promissing ROM. Keep the great work!
00.png 01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png

I cant fix error: no machine record defined

Sources are here if anyone wants to give a try,if possible I would like to see 3.4.10 linux sources but I dont know chinese.

I'm going to look at it, but I can't promise anything... I don't compile a ROM for a long time ( since xperia sola)...

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

This it's my last post because I sold my Mi-2, I tested the 3000mah battery with the latest build and the results are very good. This it's a very promissing ROM. Keep the great work!
View attachment 8443 View attachment 8445 View attachment 8446 View attachment 8447 View attachment 8448
Where & for how much did you sell it bro ?
Any suggestions how & where i can also do it the same way you did ? i live in Germany.... so i am willing to ship it to EU countries without any problem... Sorry for being offtopic.

I cant fix error: no machine record defined

Sources are here if anyone wants to give a try,if possible I would like to see 3.4.10 linux sources but I dont know chinese.
Ok... compiled without error, using cyanogen_aries_defconfig and linaro 4.9.1 toolchain... but no zImage output (????)