[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Anyone else getting audio stutters when opening other apps or switching threads in Tapatalk for example? Happens with local and steamed audio played with various apps...

yes (but not all tracks have this problem , only the ones with higher bitrate, at least that i've noticed) , let's be nice and hope the new kernel doesn't have this bug .

@woZa @Alecsandru for the audio problem, you're using the "sound when touch the screen" and "sound at lockscreen"? this options may cause this issue, disable in config., sound and uncheck "sound at touch" and "sound at lockscreen"

try this! maybe it's this the problem :p

Reactions: woZa
I am so excited just like a kid waiting to have its Icecream for the new Build from XperianPro...
Keep it up bro. we really like your hard work. You can share your PayPal address here. We don't mind appreciating your hard work in a small way although !

@woZa @Alecsandru for the audio problem, you're using the "sound when touch the screen" and "sound at lockscreen"? this options may cause this issue, disable in config., sound and uncheck "sound at touch" and "sound at lo ckscreen"

try this! maybe it's this the problem :p
mine are off
vibrate on touch , touch sounds and screen lock sounds

maybe a clean reinstall fix that, wipe cache/data/dalvik and format if you can.

What app are you using? (for play music)

I am so excited just like a kid waiting to have its Icecream for the new Build from XperianPro...
Keep it up bro. we really like your hard work. You can share your PayPal address here. We don't mind appreciating your hard work in a small way although !

I you really think that I will add it to OP :)

P.S. I provided updated kernel in OP.

Reactions: woZa
I you really think that I will add it to OP :)

P.S. I provided updated kernel in OP.
Hi bro, in your first post, ROM is dated 24/07 - That looks to me like old one compared to updates by other ROM maintainers.
Any plans of updating the ROM also or it is not required ? I am just curious to know how you have planned.

The next ROM upgrade includes many more Tweaks also ?

Hi bro, in your first post, ROM is dated 24/07 - That looks to me like old one compared to updates by other ROM maintainers.
Any plans of updating the ROM also or it is not required ? I am just curious to know how you have planned.

The next ROM upgrade includes many more Tweaks also ?

Well no one requested none particular ROM feature but I will update it to latest CM and use 4.9 or 4.10 GCC toolchain

Well no one requested none particular ROM feature but I will update it to latest CM and use 4.9 or 4.10 GCC toolchain
Code:
show-p1984 adds some nice features like
* replaced qcoms hotplug binary with msm_mpdecision (IN-KERNEL, better battery life + performance)
* Extensive sysfs interface for mpdecision with all the tuneables you want (/sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/)
* replaced the thermald binary with my IN-KERNEL solution. (/sys/kernel/msm_thermal/)
* export krait version to: /sys/kernel/debug/krait_variant
* modified ondemand governor
* Allow OC up to 1,83Ghz, faux123 (from a thermal point of view that is now SAFE)
* Allow UC down to 94,5Mhz
* Undervolting (faux123)

so i would be happy to try his kernel but i don't know what we have to change to test this kernel with the mi2/s

I was referring to this post bro. I should have mentioned you about this post before particularly. My bad.

So you new ROM will be loaded with New Kernel + Stability as always & supersonic Speed & many more new features right ? And many more bug fixes which is quite understandable... am i right ?

Code:
show-p1984 adds some nice features like
* replaced qcoms hotplug binary with msm_mpdecision (IN-KERNEL, better battery life + performance)
* Extensive sysfs interface for mpdecision with all the tuneables you want (/sys/kernel/msm_mpdecision/)
* replaced the thermald binary with my IN-KERNEL solution. (/sys/kernel/msm_thermal/)
* export krait version to: /sys/kernel/debug/krait_variant
* modified ondemand governor
* Allow OC up to 1,83Ghz, faux123 (from a thermal point of view that is now SAFE)
* Allow UC down to 94,5Mhz
* Undervolting (faux123)

so i would be happy to try his kernel but i don't know what we have to change to test this kernel with the mi2/s

I was referring to this post bro. I should have mentioned you about this post before particularly. My bad.

So you new ROM will be loaded with New Kernel + Stability as always & supersonic Speed & many more new features right ? And many more bug fixes which is quite understandable... am i right ?

Those are kernel features,and I will add soon more on the list but over clock is useless because our devices already overheat a lot.

About ROM I'm still not sure to update to latest CM since some users reported battery drain.

Reactions: manohar
if you can enable overclock , enable it , who need it will use it ,and the 2 ghz is the limit of our chipset or the safe barrier?
and how about adreno , why no going above 500 mhz? that gpu can do more

Those are kernel features,and I will add soon more on the list but over clock is useless because our devices already overheat a lot.

About ROM I'm still not sure to update to latest CM since some users reported battery drain.
would you be so kind to provide me your defconfig? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Is it possible to use your kernel with moonlight roms if the updater script is modified and your boot.img is inserted?