[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

bug : installing cm themes won't work :
Unknown error code during application installation : "-401"

the previous build worked

All I know is that it newer worked for me,I guess its CyanogenMod bug.

EDIT: If you search theme threads you will find some other users are having same problem.

EDIT2: Could it be because of this Libraries? I shall find better ones.

Last edited:
i downloaded 2 free themes and applied them in the previous build
later edit: and how about distorted playstore ?, your apk doesn't fix that
Third edit : Thank you

Last edited:
Restore Full Themes from titanium, also didn't work.... but a font theme was restored and applied...

Also, i want to thank you for support!

solved , thank you mate , now , the store problem remains
Xperian , how about enabling 2 ghz? and 500mhz gpu?:)
the maximum seems to be 2160MHz on the cpu side and 600 Mhz on the gpu side

later edit : could you share your .config for this kernel xperian?

Last edited:

I can but then I would need to change thermal throttling settings,I will see what I can do.

Reactions: Alecsandru
Hi XperianPro, the link to the last ROM works, but, in the download page there's nothing to download, you delete the ROM?

another question, when format with philz recovery to f2sf, if i've true dual boot, al partition will format to f2fs? or only the avaliable?

thanks!

Guys, which governor is better - SIO or FIOPS ? I mean in terms of battery life and smoothness... Thanks in advance

later edit : could you share your .config for this kernel xperian?

In my experience with develop, more stressing for CPU less life for your device. Materials tends to suffer quickly with that kind of stress.

For config, you could extract it by yourself with cat /proc/config.gz or adb shell...

Guys, which governor is better - SIO or FIOPS ? I mean in terms of battery life and smoothness... Thanks in advance

I have read about fiops because it's mainly designed for emmc....

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: manohar
Hi XperianPro, the link to the last ROM works, but, in the download page there's nothing to download, you delete the ROM?

another question, when format with philz recovery to f2sf, if i've true dual boot, al partition will format to f2fs? or only the avaliable?

thanks!

When you format with Philz recovery you won't have dual boot,its gone and about ROM I changed link,if its still not working try copying it and pasting directly into URL bar.

Reactions: kazin08
When you format with Philz recovery you won't have dual boot,its gone and about ROM I changed link,if its still not working try copying it and pasting directly into URL bar.

About TDB... Have you tried to patched kernel with kexec?

On recovery side, maybe m1cha could provide us his source for philz recovery since that support TDB. Kernel sharing wouldn't be a problem because kernel also supports ext4 and f2fs

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

In my experience with develop, more stressing for CPU less life for your device. Materials tends to suffer quickly with that kind of stress.

For config, you could extract it by yourself with cat /proc/config.gz or adb shell...

I have read about fiops because it's mainly designed for emmc....

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

and from my experience: previous phone is a nokia n900, still workink after 3 years of overclock >40% (cortex a9 600 Mhz running at 1150 Mhz ,no user reported dead cpu in maemo community), leave the stories apart , post facts

During stand-by phone uses its fifth core.
we don't have a fitfh core , only tegra has
we have only :4x Qualcomm Krait 300 , so the consumption theory was right , that would reduce the battery usage during sleep.

Last edited:
During stand-by phone uses its fifth core.

We got a 5. core? Cool! Never heard about this feature, always thought only Nvidia Tegra had this feature! Could you provide some additional information? I'm curious how its working!

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

and from my experience: previous phone is a nokia n900, still workink after 3 years of overclock >40% (cortex a9 600 Mhz running at 1150 Mhz ,no user reported dead cpu in maemo community), leave the stories apart , post facts

That's also correct with my defy (mb525). 1 core at 1000 MHz (originally 800 MHz) still is kicking and alive. But I wonder... Without OC how many years more could resist chipset?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

we don't have a fitfh core , only tegra has
we have only :4x Qualcomm Krait 300 , so the consumption theory was right , that would reduce the battery usage during sleep.

What about DSP Hexagon clocking at 600 MHz,its used for most basic tasks like MP3 production,speech recognition and so on.