changelog?
linaro 4.10
gpu clocked down to 400
inteli
fast charge
no uc , oc
:)

Last edited:
I'm actually happy with 6/8 version... Until more governors/TCP algorithms/io schedulers be available, I will stick with this version...

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

i'm trying to install the last ROM (first time installing this ROM), i've installed PHILZ recovery, then do te formats, and when i want to install the ROM i get an error "abort (status 7) symlink: some symlinks failed"
i try with repartition.sh but it don´t work.

Now, what i supose to do? xD

Attachments

• link.png
    link.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 256
nope, don't support True Dual Boot, maybe in a future, i think

p.d: can someone tell me why i get the symlink error? the recovery it's ok, and also the rom, but i can't install the partition.sh

P.D2: finally i can, just put mount /sdcard0 on CWM and using the repartition.sh en OP and the instruction by m1cha i can extend the partition, and then install the ROM reading the OP.

Last edited:
Just installed the latest 0808 build and so far it seems blazing fast. Restoring apps now and will test for the next few days to see how battery life/performance holds up.

As an added bonus, the Play Store is no longer distorted!

Early remarks about 0808 build:

Very quick and responsive, although not quite as smooth as MIUI/WIUI. I'm experiencing some minor crashes here and there when playing with Settings, but eventually it works. I made the mistake of trying the Intellidemand governor which causes the phone to reboot, and sure enough, I had clicked Set On Boot, so now my phone continually reboots.

Booting to recovery to reflash and start over again. Oops!

mine works on intelidemand governor , let's hope the future kernel will enable overclocking , both gpu and cpu and otg support , mhl is still a dream

Not sure why Intellidemand wasn't working for me, I did a completely clean install. No biggie.