[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Last edited:
Reactions: woZa and ivangot0y
how do you enable it?
it's enable by defoult, in the last ROM (8/8)

mmm my battery it's not the best, in the rom 4.4.2 from ivan i get more battery life, but, this ROM is awsome :p

p.d: how can i configure different gobernors? with what app?

thankss

it's enable by defoult, in the last ROM (8/8)

mmm my battery it's not the best, in the rom 4.4.2 from ivan i get more battery life, but, this ROM is awsome :p

p.d: how can i configure different gobernors? with what app?

thankss

Try Android Tuner. Im really impressed with this app. Have all the advanced stuff we need.

Reactions: kazin08
I don't want to be benchmark boring guy .. But I finally broken 30k score on antutu!

ybyga7az.jpg
qutynu4a.jpg
ene5ujy4.jpg
pahuzuda.jpg

Only tweaks, zipalign all apps and defrag SQL databases

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

I've got phone bug on latest build. The call connects but i can't hear the other person and they can't hear me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Can someone upload recovery please ? I install other recovery, and now my phone don't boot and I need the Philz (ext4/f2fs), i think.

PD: If someone fix the link of the lastest room, that was great too ^^.

PD2: Sorry by my english.

Don't woory about it. I changed the recovery and the phone starts now ^^.

I said the lastest room because now i have the 06/08. But it's work without problem.

guys, is it only me or repartition script from OP doesnt works?
i managed to get this rom working with M1cha script (840 mb system), but not with OP one
its constantly give me bootloop MI logo

do-it manually via adb
*(you will lose all your data)

thx, thats aint problem for me. i just pointed that OP repartition.sh probaly broken

also, launcher setting (one thats open with hardware "menu" button on homescreen) seems to be outdated(?)
i got old one instead of this (cm11 official):

Attachments

• sett.jpg
    sett.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 254
thx, thats aint problem for me. i just pointed that OP repartition.sh probaly broken

also, launcher setting (one thats open with hardware "menu" button on homescreen) seems to be outdated(?)
i got old one instead of this (cm11 official):

You need to pull it up.

Reactions: Unlocked
See that three points?
You need to pull them up.

eh, i am well experienced with roms and know that. i am trying to say for some reason its looks like on screenshot (aosp and first cm11 builds)
funny thing - everything in rom looks OK, cm theme engine works fine too.

think i have to format everything and try again. anyway - thank you for support and ROM ofc :)

p.s probaly a result of rom installation to 840 sized system

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 298