[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

Use android tweaker 2 from play store... It's free. On the app, go to "tools" and there you will find "zipalign" and "defrag SQL databases"...

There's no 10/8 ROM... I don't know why xperian do this kind of misleading things. On 10/8 he put a testing flashable repartition script which is far from good to make all the process of repartition. See changelog at OP.

To @XperianPro , you asked me why you have to make partitions ext4 with the script. That's because recovery tools works with previous formatted partitions and doesn't recognize partitions without format making the script useless....

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk
Android tweaker 2 is getting FC errors in my device. Any idea or help pls ?

You must update your kernel , the touchscreen bug while getting a call(double tap to wake/sleep) , the phone is failing at basic phone functions

You must update your kernel , the touchscreen bug while getting a call(double tap to wake/sleep) , the phone is failing at basic phone functions
Which kernel ? i think the one in latest ROM is the Latest Kernel - isn't it ?

How did you get Android Tweaker 2 working in your phone ? Oops... have you tried it ?

Nothing especial... Just installed

zerehevy.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Or get pimp my ROM and tweak-it to your taste
The touchscreen problem is with the latest kernel , in the last ROM by the way , the phone freezes when you get a call ,only way to reset-it is by pulling out the battery

you can reset it by pressing Power + Volume Up button for 5 secs

Btw I think I found a solution to unresponsive touch. If you tap proximity sensor 2-3 times, screen becomes responsive again. Please confirm that!

well i'm usin the last ROM (8/8) and works perfect for calls and the proximity sensor, maybe if you reinstall the ROM this things works again

Proximity sensor does work ok. But sometimes if you wake your device, screen becomes unresponsive.

So I found out (tried 2 times) that when this happens, if you double tap proximity sensor, you can unlock and use the phone normally

Later edit: maybe double press power button is (also) needed.

Last edited:
Proximity sensor does work ok. But sometimes if you wake your device, screen becomes unresponsive.

So I found out (tried 2 times) that when this happens, if you double tap proximity sensor, you can unlock and use the phone normally

Thanks for that info,because of that I thought about removing t2w completly,btw I managed to add GPU and CPU overclock,new version should come tommorow.

@XperianPro thanks for the update! Do you have plans to update your github as well?

I will probably tommorow,also there is small bug is intelliactive, although it says its set to 1728 mhz other cores (2,3,4) will go to 2 ghz so be sure to undervolt by atlease 100 mV,this can be fixed by setting lower frequency under advanced settings for intelliactive.

Also speed boost is HUGE,Java linpack gives me around 350 MFLOPS with this while stock is just 280 MFLOPS.

Gpu goes to 320 or 450 but can no longer go to stock 400. Any recommendations? Higher or lower? I know people said performance went down at 450 on previous kernels

Gpu goes to 320 or 450 but can no longer go to stock 400. Any recommendations? Higher or lower? I know people said performance went down at 450 on previous kernels

But I did not increase Voltage this time and it just 12.5% overclock anyway.

@XperianPro in the last kernel 13/8 with ONDEMAND and ROW (E/S) running antutu the phone turn off and to turn on i need to pull off the battery and then, the phone start.

it's becouse the OC? only me have this issue?

thanks!

@XperianPro in the last kernel 13/8 with ONDEMAND and ROW (E/S) running antutu the phone turn off and to turn on i need to pull off the battery and then, the phone start.

it's becouse the OC? only me have this issue?

thanks!

Give me last_kmsg and I will check it out,try FIOPS you think ROW is causing problems.

where i found it or how i creat it? and i give you ;)

in the first try i put ONDEMAND and FIOPS but i've the same problem

Last edited: