[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

it works :) thumbs up for this , thumbs down for 2 ghz limit , some devices can do 2,2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-16-22-56-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-16-22-56-25.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 262
it works :) thumbs up for this , thumbs down for 2 ghz limit , some devices can do 2,2

z8n3u8okhPzGaDgA

See this picture?
I managed to clock my phone to 2 GHz and still managing to get it undervolted by 10 MV.
I don't think I could hit 2.2 GHz because for 50 MHz clock at 1.9 GHz I needed to raise voltage by 30 MV.
But that's not the problem,real problem is I haven't found way to limit booting frequency.
Until I fix that I will make separate kernels for real overclockers.

Screenshot_2014-08-16-23-49-15.png what do you mean by limit booting frequency? i can run stability tests on those voltages using performance governors , what cpu revision do you have?

Last edited:
View attachment 8533 what do you mean by limit booting frequency? i can run stability tests on those voltages using performance governors , what cpu revision do you have?

I guess he means that he wants to limit booting frequency to avoid endless boot loops from users that oced their devices too much and applied settings at boot...

I guess he means that he wants to limit booting frequency to avoid endless boot loops from users that oced their devices too much and applied settings at boot...
before apply settings at boot you must pass stability tests , that it's a rule in the world of overclocking

View attachment 8533 what do you mean by limit booting frequency? i can run stability tests on those voltages using performance governors , what cpu revision do you have?

Currently default booting speed is 2 GHz,this does not surpass Qualcomm max voltage limit so its OK,but introducing higher CPU frequency could damage CPU without proper undervolting (of course without boot up limit)

My PVS bin is 1,but I don't think its quite accurate because I managed to do better undervolt than some other users with higher PVS bin.

Currently default booting speed is 2 GHz,this does not surpass Qualcomm max voltage limit so its OK,but introducing higher CPU frequency could damage CPU without proper undervolting (of course without boot up limit)

My PVS bin is 1,but I don't think its quite accurate because I managed to do better undervolt than some other users with higher PVS bin.
mine is 3
"acpuclk-8064 acpuclk-8064: ACPU PVS: 3"

Man... Maybe you could create two branches of the kernel: one for 6/8 lovers and one for OC lovers.

PD: nothing new on your github :(

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Like what,is there anything worth adding?
Franco have is own thermal control, mpdecision etc. Whit nexus 4 it was the kernel with better battery life (6h screen on time)
Edit: maybe you can make the kernel with anykernel method? Mi2s lacks of universal kernel.. we can t use Ivan's kernel in mokee roms, or your kernel in others roms

Reactions: XperianPro
Franco have is own thermal control, mpdecision etc. Whit nexus 4 it was the kernel with better battery life (6h screen on time)
Edit: maybe you can make the kernel with anykernel method? Mi2s lacks of universal kernel.. we can t use Ivan's kernel in mokee roms, or your kernel in others roms

Anykernel method,is this even real thing?