[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

@ M1cha, how is the stability & battery life in 4.4.4 nightly build ?
I used Mokee's 4.4.4, but it is draining battery much faster than 4.4.3
Has it got something to do with OpenSSL bug Fix ? also some of my apps not working in 4.4.4 for ex: Blackmart, Adaway etc.

Any expert opinion pls ?

To others, is there any app not working in M1cha's 4.4.4 CM build guys ?

SSL bug was fixed already in snapshot M7 by CM, so in all of our nightly (MI2/s) that bug is fixed

Well its really minor update,on CM nothing pretty much happened and everything works (really everything like HDR,slow motion,FM radio...) but Mokee could made some framework changes so its best to look at their changelog.
So far Mokee gave me the best battery life in 4.4.3
Why can't M1cha's ROM be improved like Mokee's ROM for best battery life ?
Are you guys having any issues in saving the performance profiles ? mine keeps changing from powersave to ondemand & CPU frequencies changes on its own...
I have no idea why it is happening like that... Any one have an explanation for that pls ?

Has it got something to do with OpenSSL bug Fix ? also some of my apps not working in 4.4.4 for ex: Blackmart, Adaway etc.

Any expert opinion pls ?

blackmart starts but can't connect or find anything.
I have weird problem in my post's office site when I try to track shipment it stucks for no reason in 3 different browsers, in the mk I didn't have these problems.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

So far Mokee gave me the best battery life in 4.4.3
Why can't M1cha's ROM be improved like Mokee's ROM for best battery life ?
Are you guys having any issues in saving the performance profiles ? mine keeps changing from powersave to ondemand & CPU frequencies changes on its own...
I have no idea why it is happening like that... Any one have an explanation for that pls ?

Disable MP-Decision (download app like trickster mod to do that) and it wont change anymore but you risk frying your phone.

blackmart starts but can't connect or find anything.
I have weird problem in my post's office site when I try to track shipment it stucks for no reason in 3 different browsers, in the mk I didn't have these problems.

Who uses blackmart,try Xiaomi market ;)

Disable MP-Decision (download app like trickster mod to do that) and it wont change anymore but you risk frying your phone.
if u disable mpdecision you may have problems with performance profiles
Yeah, i know that. Any major changes other than that i was expecting from you guys...
say this to Google, not cm

Any expert opinion pls ?

For battery give a look some pages ago, I published two screenshots of battery life.
Much faster.. lol 4.4.4 added just an openssl fix and two updates to chromium, nothing else, this cannot improve performances.
Hopefully those apps doesn't work for u
if someone spent his/her time (or that's His/her job) developing something and wants to earn some Money to keep alive, maybe it's a good thing buying his/her work if you want it. Same for blocking ads on an app. If you block them the dev won't earn any money.

Sent from my mi²s

Why don't you atleast try some mi2/s specific sommits by mokee for camera, carrier and notification light?..:(

What about your customize gapps? Got some problems with last update i don't know why now it says no connection when i try To go in google store...

[Strike]What's[/strike] Heads up?
y8y4asu3.jpg

Sent from my mi²s

heads up?
anyway i solved i don't know how..
One question, but if i update build from one to another maybe 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 do i have always refresh also gapps or they update theirselves authomatically?

heads up?
anyway i solved i don't know how..
One question, but if i update build from one to another maybe 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 do i have always refresh also gapps or they update theirselves authomatically?
no need to change gapps for a x.x.x update

Sent from my mi²s

thanks.
anyway i think i don0t have all gapps... i mean i'm bit scared to use the cm11 official of wiki because of bootloop... for this reason i don't have google book, had to manually install the syn calendar apk ecc

say this to Google, not cm
Ha ha, i am not complaining here about CM bro.
All i am asking you guys is that is there anything which is new in this update other than what i said already ? and if it is there can you tell me as i am not technically expert in understanding these minor changelogs... May be you could help me understand in simple terms if it exists....

Ha ha, i am not complaining here about CM bro.
All i am asking you guys is that is there anything which is new in this update other than what i said already ? and if it is there can you tell me as i am not technically expert in understanding these minor changelogs... May be you could help me understand in simple terms if it exists....
Yes, to be easy to understand, 4.4.4 has only security fixes

Sent from my mi²s