[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

i flashed mokee today, all big problems gone. mokee seems to be more stable aß cm11.

it has random ghost touch too.

Could you pls help me? I cannot decide what ROM shuld I install
CM

Ghost touches are a hardware problem and the ROM doesn't change that.

Could you pls inform us why do you prefer CM? What are the main advantage(s) of CM compared to mokee, gummy, PAC-man?

Could you pls inform us why do you prefer CM? What are the main advantage(s) of CM compared to mokee, gummy, PAC-man?
Cm is the android's debian. (Or ubuntu for popularity)
For who has problems with recovery updates: u need to update to 6.0.4.9 cuz that option applies only minors updates

I prefer it due to the features and for me it's stable.

Cm is the android's debian. (Or ubuntu for popularity)
For who has problems with recovery updates: u need to update to 6.0.4.9 cuz that option applies only minors updates
LOL no.
CWM update is broken due to CWM's dualboot patches. I'll publish a fixed CWM soon which will fix this.

Only thing don't know why but home button a little delay from when i push To it goes To thè home page

For now I think mokee is better for being more stable, longer Battery life, more features. But when cm get stable release, things can change.

Reactions: graw2
The answer to your question is: try.
You have to try those ROMs to find out which is the best for you. There are no best ROM (we are not talking about TouchWiz vs CM) they are all good ROMs. Everyone can say "ROM 1 is the best", but if you with ROM 2 have better battery life, appreciable speed, features that you like.. Well, stay with ROM 2.

I prefer it due to the features and for me it's stable.

LOL no.
CWM update is broken due to CWM's dualboot patches. I'll publish a fixed CWM soon which will fix this.

I have TrueDualBoot option enabled in CWM. Can I install CM11 without broke TDB, or should I wait for your fixed CWM release?

A little off topic:
I have new sunglasses with polarized glasses. It is impossible to read the screen in portrait mode, but in landscape mode all is good.
I didn't know that the mi2s display sends out polarized light :) Other phones (I have checked only a few available) don't do that, or the effect isn't so present.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

ahhhhh really? i use nova...
Is art ok? i had some trouble with ART in the first nightly (or was the linux one i don't remember after that i didn't try anymore)

i don't even know what is exposed (i mean i know more or less but more less than more...)
Anyway trying..it's 5 minutes in cyano logo...is that ok??

A little off topic:
I have new sunglasses with polarized glasses. It is impossible to read the screen in portrait mode, but in landscape mode all is good.
I didn't know that the mi2s display sends out polarized light :) Other phones (I have checked only a few available) don't do that, or the effect isn't so present.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk
great. now you can use mi2 to watch 3d movies :D

Reactions: SpPes and principio
OMG 10 minutes in logo CM, is that normal? what should i do know? Don't tell me have to wipe please

Same builds art boot loop had To restore from nandroid.... Anyway you're right without nova it's ok.. I like nova more than trebuchet that's bad...

It can be. But I am always on JB WIUI on system 2. CM, KK WIUI or mokee is on system 1 and just for short term testing. I spend most of the time on JB WIUI, no ghost touch. But on CM or other KK, including KK WIUI, ghost touch appears. I change between the two systems regularly and it doesn't make sense that the touch screen gets a hardware-failure just on KK roms. I'm really confused. :-(
I used MIUI on system1, then I installed wiui KK and everything worked. Now I'm on CM 11 on system2 and still no bugs.. a full wipe could help

Reactions: llision
M1cha,

is there any chance to fix wifi display function (does not work) and get option to display service provider name in status bar? I think these are disadvantages against other ROMs.

Quote graw 2
Read FAQs next time
Still no call record on CM?
Never been and it will never get it. It's not legal, and they're a company, they cannot distribute illegal software
M1cha,

is there any chance to fix wifi display function (does not work) and get option to display service provider name in status bar? I think these are disadvantages against other ROMs.
I told you to install Mirror, it's a proprietary app by cm that enables this feature. The service provider name is editable with a lot of xposed stuffs