[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

just some testing but hey it works :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-01-03-23-18.png
    Screenshot_2013-01-01-03-23-18.png
    597.2 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: MSephiroth
just some testing but hey it works :D
wow! nice! can i ask you if you can add feature to disable the second micro like in miui\aurora? And where to write if my operators name is wrong? Nexus 5 shows the normal name

wow! nice! can i ask you if you can add feature to disable the second micro like in miui\aurora? And where to write if my operators name is wrong? Nexus 5 shows the normal name
Lol read above for mic....
Change the APN setrings for carrier label

is accepted to gerrit the double tap?
Nope, we're not even sure to merge it. I'm testing it and I have serious problems a with touch sometimes, and from cyngn they say that for them the merge is indifferent cuz it's the maintainer (m1cha) the one who has to choose the best for the device but they say (and it's true)that these stuffs will never be perfect on most of devices cuz they need a screen that "support" it natively. On battery side no problem but since there's this bug the merge is not sure.

Good question :)
...but who is Gerrit?

Gerrit is an open source platform where it's possible to make commits that will be checked by users and people who works in the project. If something want to be merged on cm it must pass a verification of many things like code quality bugs, issue, conflicts and much more. review.cyanogenmod.org

The phone sometimes ask for pin code when the network type change automatically from 3G <->2G in case of weak network signal (for example while traveling). This bug is existing in CM11 and MIUI as well. Is it ROM related issue or hardware?

Power on alarm works well, thank you @M1cha! Do you think is better to set an alarm on airplane mode or better power off my phone using the power on alarm mode?

Reactions: M1cha
The phone sometimes ask for pin code when the network type change automatically from 3G <->2G in case of weak network signal (for example while traveling). This bug is existing in CM11 and MIUI as well. Is it ROM related issue or hardware?
strange, this never happened to me..
Maybe try another radio?

Power on alarm works well, thank you @M1cha! Do you think is better to set an alarm on airplane mode or better power off my phone using the power on alarm mode?
Power off your phone is not sense. Because you will lose more battery life than the phone will in sleep mode. I never turn off the device

Reactions: Fortinho
we have WAY to many hardware features implemented in CM know. no other device support almost all of them :D
ColorCalibration
GammaCalibation
ColorEnhancement
AdaptiveBacklight
KeyDisabler(for navigationbar)
Vibrator Intensity
Adaptive Backlight

and soon QCOM's screen color menu which isn't even supported by MIUI :D
and theoretically dt2w and s2w but it won't be merged to CM because it's a software solution.

Power off your phone is not sense. Because you will lose more battery life than the phone will in sleep mode. I never turn off the device
That's new. For alarm Better airplane mode Than turn off the phone for battery? Maybe I misunderstood

we have WAY to many hardware features implemented in CM know. no other device support almost all of them :D
ColorCalibration
GammaCalibation
ColorEnhancement
AdaptiveBacklight
KeyDisabler(for navigationbar)
Vibrator Intensity
Adaptive Backlight

and soon QCOM's screen color menu which isn't even supported by MIUI :D
and theoretically dt2w and s2w but it won't be merged to CM because it's a software solution.

You mean the next releases going to implement a lot of stuff?

yes, already exist.. just check display settings and so on.
just don't know where i can find :Vibrator Intensity :D

edit: found it, its in sounds...

With cyanogenmod, there isn't a way to change the clock to the middle?

Also Email app dosnt work.
I know the email got sync (I see via folders in the email)
But i can't see any emails in the app?
Help