[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Yes. But what about gapps full? what are the all gapps? I mean a part of playstore what the others?

Two questions
1-If you know the meteo widget we had with last pizza release (thanks linuxx)
2-Is a way to put hdr for pictures?

Yes. But what about gapps full? what are the all gapps? I mean a part of playstore what the others?

Two questions
2 - miui camera...ask linuxx for the apk

yes i have it but it's completely different from all the rom style i don't like.
Anyway thank you. Strange stuff cm doesn't support hdr...don't you think?
For other gapps i don't know...well i like not to have a lot of app bloatware ecc

Two questions
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "what about gapps full? what are the all gapps?", are you asking what apps are included?

Took me an hour to redownload everything on slow wifi (forgot to use Titanium Backup...). I can say that CM has been working smoothly up till now. Minimal gapps have also been working fine. All good so far.

I added some FAQs on the 2th post, make sure you read them before posting your question, there may be the fix for you ;)

I wonder why M1cha is not part of the cyanogenmod github?

I think you messed some things up,CyanogenMod Inc. Has its own devs who work on it M1Cha is not one of them but he can submit them patches that they verify and implent into it.

I think you messed some things up,CyanogenMod Inc. Has its own devs who work on it M1Cha is not one of them but he can submit them patches that they verify and implent into it.
Ok, I thought that you automatically be part of their group if you become a maintainer in any device just like the dev from my old phone(LG P500) who became a part of them(Github) after they officially approved it. He's Adfad666 btw

Hi guys!

I can confirm that USB DAC Works!!!
I connected my DAC with media control Buttons and it worked "Out of the box".
Apparently with official CM kernel update this feature is enabled and the system "knows" to reroute audio to DAC!

Reactions: dextructor
So what did you change with your own gapps package, remove some app?
I took the list of files needed from bank's gapps, then I pulled them from my nexus 7 running aosp by Google and zipped them :)

Sent from my mi²s

I took the list of files needed from bank's gapps, then I pulled them from my nexus 7 running aosp by Google and zipped them :)

Sent from my mi²s
which is the problem with the cmgapps? too big for somebody?

I am fine with Gapps,I am using a small pak about 15mb just have google stone and service.I was keep it when I use mokee, now it work as well as official CM.

Now we have official cm,that let me fell wonderful~~~~mi2s have better hardware but bad software.now can banlance that to become a good whole phone.

@linuxx @M1cha Can I turn on "Update CM Recovery"?
3tb_140615170429tboq512293.jpg

Sent from my mi²s
So in the end, it must mean that CM's own package must be broken right?