[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

There is not enough space to install full gapps in system partition by default. Is it the reason?

来自我的 MI 2S 上的 Tapatalk

There is not enough space to install full gapps in system partition by default. Is it the reason?

来自我的 MI 2S 上的 Tapatalk
Possible, both me and m1cha have extended system partitions

Sent from my nexus 7

Possible, both me and m1cha have extended system partitions

Sent from my nexus 7
I guess that is the most logical explanation, not everybody extended it and only some users have it fully working. But then why does it work when you first flash minimal and then the full gapps? Size should be the same in that case.

Yes think change something concerning cwm... Where is thè menu which i can choose To update Also cwm? Somebody put image before... I can't find it on developer menu.

Please someone can tell me what was thè meteo widget? I mean in thè pizza release there was this widget

Just tap on the update and you can see the changelog.
Ah I see, didn't know you could do that.
Yes think change something concerning cwm... Where is thè menu which i can choose To update Also cwm? Somebody put image before... I can't find it on developer menu.

Please someone can tell me what was thè meteo widget? I mean in thè pizza release there was this widget
Go to about phone menu, scroll down and tap build number 7x times to enable developer menu. Then you can use developer menu to enable CM to update recovery.

Bug: Powersave performace profile does nothing... previous governor still activ after change to powersave profile

Is it an cm bug or mi2 bug?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Do u need me to pick up my Gapps to u?It's about 35MB,When I have new Rom I just copy to system\ forder use root explorer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-15-22-49-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-15-22-49-04.png
    143.7 KB · Views: 315
Does we need Micheal to maintian this aries?or cm team(I don't think so).
lol why? The mantainer has to update kernel, device tree and maintain the device for the rom. Build bots build roms
Bug: Powersave performace profile does nothing... previous governor still activ after change to powersave profile

Is it an cm bug or mi2 bug?

If you switch to performances does it work? BTW let me check

Sent from my mi²s

lol why? The mantainer has to update kernel, device tree and maintain the device for the rom. Build bots build roms

If you switch to performances does it work? BTW let me check

Sent from my mi²s
Performances and Balance works. Performace sets CPU governor to performance and Balance sets governor to ondemand.

I guess that is the most logical explanation, not everybody extended it and only some users have it fully working. But then why does it work when you first flash minimal and then the full gapps? Size should be the same in that case.
The problem is that CWM doesn't inform you if a installation failed due to space problems.
You install the full-gapps, it aborts in the middle but says ok. Then you boot and get FC's.

The problem is that CWM doesn't inform you if a installation failed due to space problems.
You install the full-gapps, it aborts in the middle but says ok. Then you boot and get FC's.
I never got FCs though and I tested quite a few different ways of flashing yesterday.