[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Volume outcall little low you're right. Not in but out

No issue about random wake up or reboot

Right, volume outcall thx for correcting me !! Have you got the same problem while using hands free? Cause i ain't got at the moment to test.

No random reboot or wake up also.

No, I don't have any malware . I have perfectly clean system, and I have only factory apps (except tapatalk). I never have accidentally screen unlock if the phone is out of my pocket. I can reproduce this phenomenon any time: If the phone is in my pocket and I get notification (for example) through tapatalk, the screen will be active for short period and within this time the screen senses touches in my pocket and accidentally unlock the screen.

Deinstall tapatalk.

No, I don't have any malware . I have perfectly clean system, and I have only factory apps (except tapatalk). I never have accidentally screen unlock if the phone is out of my pocket. I can reproduce this phenomenon any time: If the phone is in my pocket and I get notification (for example) through tapatalk, the screen will be active for short period and within this time the screen senses touches in my pocket and accidentally unlock the screen.
Maybe your powerbutton is broken?

Edit: sry overread that it is reproduceable ^^

Deinstall tapatalk.
I mentioned tapatalk just for an example. Same situation if I get message (SMS). All notification activate the screen for short time. If you check you will see the lock screen will be lighted when you get any notification. In this short time there is a chance to accidentally unlock the screen while you keep your phone in pocket.

Last edited:
I mentioned tapatalk just for an example. Same situation if I get message (SMS). All notification activate the screen for short time. If you check you will see the lock screen will be lighted when you get any notification. In this short time there is a chance to accidentally unlock the screen while you keep your phone in pocket.

Then buy leather purse or leather bag or something,its not so expensive.

It seems you're talking about something like ActiveDisplay.
But it's strange that in your pocket your phone unlocks and do stuffs. I got an active display feature, but never happens something like yours.

It seems you're talking about something like ActiveDisplay.
But it's strange that in your pocket your phone unlocks and do stuffs. I got an active display feature, but never happens something like yours.
It is depends on many things. Material and thickness of pants, tightness of pocket, orientation of the phone in the pocket (screen next to the leg), use any protective case or not...and so on. The capacitive sensors have such kind of characteristics that able to sensing anything. Just try, you can control the display if you covered your finger with textile. I am working with capacitive and inductive sensors actually, I know this technology very well. Anyway, no need to talk a lot because the solution is already existing with use of proximity sensor. The question is this solution can be integrated in this ROM or not....

Last edited:
It is depends on many things. Material and thickness of pants, tightness of pocket, orientation of the phone in the pocket (screen next to the leg), use any protective case or not...and so on. The capacitive sensors have such kind of characteristics that able to sensing anything. Just try, you can control the display if you covered your finger with textile. I am working with capacitive and inductive sensors actually, I know this technology very well. Anyway, no need to talk a lot because the solution is already existing with use of proximity sensor. The question is this solution can be integrated in this ROM or not....
I think no one understood your problem.
So I have it some times, "the leg unlocks the phone ", right?
It's not a nice thing and I keep the back of the phone near the leg, not the touch side, it's an horrible workaround but cm won't use any sensor stuff cuz everything gets merged on cm must be working on all supported devices.
@M1cha is it possible to add pocket display using overlay on device tree? It should need only a framework side integration :)

...but cm won't use any sensor stuff

Why? CM already uses proximity sensor, during a call when you lift the phone to your face. In this case the screen goes black and stay inactive while proximity sensor is covered by anything. Same behavior would be OK against accidentally use the phone in pocket.

Why? CM already uses proximity sensor, during a call when you lift the phone to your face. In this case the screen goes black and stay inactive while proximity sensor is covered by anything. Same behavior would be OK against accidentally use the phone in pocket.
This was defined by aosp not cm

Reactions: schlumpfschlaubi
This was defined by aosp not cm

Ok thanks, so cannot solve in CM...I see...
I just want this ROM be even better for all of us (even if it is still the best KitKat based ROM for Mi2S....imo)

This doesn't help,
sample: if You have set Torch for long press off home, it can damage the device, /my phone was very hot in my pocked, and I realized that the light was on/.
I don't have the gesture setted for torch, so I don't know. I have lock pattern and sleep after 15 sec of inactivation for the screen. Never had problem, but if it's possible to set the proximity sensor like miui, I'm OK. I was just suggesting a workaround

I don't have the gesture setted for torch, so I don't know. I have lock pattern and sleep after 15 sec of inactivation for the screen. Never had problem, but if it's possible to set the proximity sensor like miui, I'm OK. I was just suggesting a workaround
Yea, for temporary solution might be ok using lock pattern, but using proximity sensor would be the perfect solution against this issue, just like in miui...

Yea, for temporary solution might be ok using lock pattern, but using proximity sensor would be the perfect solution against this issue, just like in miui...
Guys you are doing something wrong.
I had my phone for a year and a half and I never had this problem on any ROM I used MIUI, WIUI, CM official and unofficial, Mokee, PAC MAN, and few more and non of them turned the screen on in my pocket.
Once I turn off the screen the next time it will turn on is when I press the power button.