[ROM][Official][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for the Xiaomi MI2 (aries)

Where is proximity sensor calibration? I didn't find anything in cwm and in dialer *#*#6484#*#* or *#*#64663#*#* didn't do anything. I have CM11 M10.
It is working with MIUI only from dialer.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Edited: deleted because of wrong thread

Last edited:
Here is a little review i made on cm11 for who wants to see it in action
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: pahoron and oile
hi, plase which build from latest is best for battery drain thanks

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk

hi, plase which build from latest is best for battery drain thanks

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk
All builds have the same kernel and device tree, so u won't find differences. I just recommend u m11 since it's the lastest stable build

Sent from my mi²s

@M1cha @linuxx
Have you tryed android 5.0?
Im getting silly results write speed is 76 mb/s and read 160mb/s.
Thats on subpar with LG G3,do you know reasons maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-12-20-38-32.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-12-20-38-32.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 321
It's a fuccing powerful runtime, it just increases all the performances, try any benchmark app, ull see that r/w and performances have increased a lot

Sent from my mi²s

Yes I checked but MFLOPS in Java application did not improve,it still 100 MFLOPS just like on 'stock' dalvik,while optimized dalvik has 300 MFLOPS but I think I could always use ART libraries from another device.

I guess you dont know how to root 5.0 do you?

Yes I checked but MFLOPS in Java application did not improve,it still 100 MFLOPS just like on 'stock' dalvik,while optimized dalvik has 300 MFLOPS but I think I could always use ART libraries from another device.

I guess you dont know how to root 5.0 do you?
I do xd. But its not possible. U need to "hack" the kernel cuz of selinux. BTW this is ot here

Sent from my mi²s

I have been using the nightlies for a few months. All was well until last week. Now, I can't make or receive calls - the phone does dial out but no dialing noise and cannot hear the other party after the call is connected. Similarly, the incoming call rings but cannot hear the other party after the call is connected. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I am on 20141209 nightly and i was on 20141206 nightly before that. That is when i first encountered this issue.

Any help in resolving this is appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: oile